Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woah. Lampley went off really hard on JMM.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the new Fight Game video? I can't find it online usually they have these videos up on youtube.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      So reformed that one of his fighters JUST got caught on PEDs...
      not just Berto, Marlon Byrd also got caught this year
      Last edited by $coinblatt$; 12-16-2012, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Where is the new Fight Game video? I can't find it online usually they have these videos up on youtube.

Comment

• No ever did mention Heredia being in marquez training camp on the 3rd fight only on the 4th when he Knocked him the hell out

Comment

• Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
            NSAC test, Floyd FAKE OST or the REAL Olympic test are all useless to catch Heredia"s 20 undetectable PEDs. The only clue we got is when Marquez hired Heredia and we all know the history sorrounding this guy. Im not saying Marquez is doing it but the mere association with this guy will taint Marquez all the effort he worked so hard.
            If you believe Heredia actually has 20 undetectable PEDS, then you are fool. It also means that you believe in the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus and every word coming from Bob Arum's mouth.

When Marquez ko'd Pac, Pac was off balanced and leaning forward with his left hand down. Marquez had excellent leverage, threw that punch with all the power of a home run hitter and was standing on Pacquaio's foot. Under the circumstances, he could have knocked out the Klitschko brothers with that punch
            Last edited by big_james10; 12-16-2012, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post
              if Manny can come out from this KO and be as classy as he's been about it, then why can't all these people do the same??? It's ridiculous...
              It's not exclusive to Pac fans. I'm a Marquez fan who is su****ious. I'm not going to let my like for him fool me into lying to myself. Hell, I was rooting against Pac in the 3rd fight but will still admit I scored it a draw. The problem on this forum is too much childish loyalty and not enough honesty.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                If you believe Heredia actually has 20 undetectable PEDS, then you are fool. It also means that you believe in the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus and every word coming from Bob Arum's mouth.
                Spend some time in the steroid chats and you'll soon discover how foolish your statement is. If you know where to order, you can have some designer stuff to your door in time for Christmas. (nobody PM me, I don't do that **** anymore)

Comment

• Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
                  newsflash: olympian marion jones was tested negative for using HGH/PEDs and that was olympic style test. plus heredia admitted that he can mix around 20 different ingredients that won't be detectable. so your point is moot. heredia said it himself in the past.
                  So what you are saying is that Mayweather's claims about Pacquaio using PED's must be true since Pac refused to take Olympic style drug tests during the only negotiation that took place, the NSAC tests couldn't detect drugs in his system and Pac didn't agree to unlimited tests until a year after the first negotiation, which was plenty of time for him to get them out of his system. All anyone has to taint Marquez's win is unfounded accusations -- the same thing Mayweather had against Pacquaio, so therefore, all of Pac's wins over the last four years are tainted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                    Spend some time in the steroid chats and you'll soon discover how foolish your statement is. If you know where to order, you can have some designer stuff to your door in time for Christmas. (nobody PM me, I don't do that **** anymore)
                    I know you can get desginer drugs easily. I can get them with one phone call. I don't have to go on the internet. What I am dis*****g is Heredia's claim that he has 20 undetectable PEDS. You and anyone else who believes this bullsh.t isan idiot. And, despite what you seem to think, there is no way you can prove this, just as there is no way that you or anyone else can prove that Marquez was using PEDS simply because he was associating with Heredia. Heredia's claims are no different than the bull**** numbers that Arum puts out after every Pac fight. There are some people ****** enough to take him at his word and there are others who say they don't believe a word he says unless it is confirmed by a legitimate source. So, please show us some proof that Heredia has 20 undetectable PEDs and proof that Marquez actually used PEDS. Until you do, go back to the children's chat room where you belong
                    Last edited by big_james10; 12-16-2012, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                      I know you can get desginer drugs easily. I can get them with one phone call. I don't have to go on the internet. What I am dis*****g is Heredia's claim that he has 20 undetectable PEDS. You and anyone else who believes this bullsh.t isan idiot. And, despite what you seem to think, there is no way you can prove this, just as there is no way that you or anyone else can prove that Marquez was using PEDS simply because he was associating with Heredia. Heredia's claims are no different than the bull**** numbers that Arum puts out after every Pac fight. There are some people ****** enough to take him at his word and there are others who say they don't believe a word he says unless it is confirmed by a legitimate source. So, please show us some proof that Heredia has 20 undetectable PEDs and proof that Marquez actually used PEDS. Until you do, go back to the children's chat room where you belong
                      Of course there's no way to prove it, if there was they wouldn't be undetectable to the testing agencies. Maybe he was exaggerating or whatever, either way it came out of his mouth, and you better take it serious given his track record.

Comment

Working...
                      X