Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woah. Lampley went off really hard on JMM.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    It was one of the fights of the year but I don't think Lampley is wrong when he infers it was overshadowed by the spectre of PEDs both during the build-up and the aftermath.
    the spectre of steroids only exists because of conspiracy theorising sore loser cunts like lampley, though. he's not commenting on the rumours but wilfully perpetuating them. he should be fired.
    Last edited by NEETzsche; 12-16-2012, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• It's all about selling your product.......they could get sued for accusations too though with no proof.

Comment

• Is it just me or was Lampley crying after the post fight interview in the ring with Manny? His eyes were red and I know he ain't smooking ganja.

Comment

• HBO is a joke. All night they acted like jmm tested positive for steroids after the fight. I cant believe how biased they were.

Comment

• Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
            Pacquiao is the cheater. Get over it, Lampley. Your boy got CRUSHED by a 40-year-old man.
            Yeah, I don't remember them voicing an opposing opinion when Pacquiao was stating such gems like, "Blood test within 30 days make me weak" and "blood test is to his advantage because he bigger than me."

HBO has been Pro-Pacquiao for years now and now karma, as it so often does, slapped them courtesy of a thunderous Marquez right.

Comment

• The issue isn't really about Marquez situation is su****ious or not, it's the fact that Pacquiao's rise through the weights was equally su****ious. Moving up and not only beating up bigger guys but seemingly not being affected by their punches. When the issues of PEDs was raised, I don't remember such a program by Lampley digging into who Manny was working with and tainting any of Pacquiao's wins. He was too busy with his "****! ****! ****!" cheerleading.

If they treated all boxers in the same way, no problem. But HBO have been exposed in their nuthuggery of Pacquiao before (Lampley's cringeworthy cheerleading, their utterly biased commentary in the Pacquiao/Bradley match). Now this looks like hypocrisy and so are cries for stricter testing now Pacquiao's the victim. People keep commenting on Marquez' appearance and even though it's been shown he doesn't look too different from the previous match with Pacquiao and who he worked with wasn't mentioned in the previous match. He changes his tactics and goes for a knockout, gets it and all of a sudden he's su****ious. Well, his and Pacquiao's situations are pretty similar and if one's su****ious, so is the other. If people were happy to "let the commision do their job" before, then they should be now. If people care about boxing so much, why weren't they when a certian boxer refused more stringent testing?

Comment

• double post
                Last edited by Marvellous1; 12-16-2012, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• i just ignored it, he was just pissed that pacquiao lost and looking for excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    didn't he get arrested for beating his wife/daughter/sister?

I've never respected his biased ass. They were on Pacquiao's **** in the 3rd fight and they're on his **** now. fuck hbo.

they know Marquez is probably retiring and they're trying to disprove the fight to keep Pacquiao marketable
                    http://www.tmz.com/2007/01/03/sports...omestic-abuse/

Yeah arrested for beating his girlfriend. I think she was some kind of 30 something year old model and former miss california or whatever state. Basically some gold digger 30 years his junior.

Even IF marquez did juice here, Lampley still has him beat in the bad morals department so he needs to STFU.

I personally think JMM probably is on peds just due to his performances vs his age but there ISNT any proof and he offered additional testing which was declined so everyone needs to STFU about it already. Its especially unprofessional for the broadcast team to be going on about it showing clear bias. And if you look at the pictures from the last pac fight, he actually looks about the same. If you look going back as far as the mayweather fight, he is the same size just more cut. Hell if you look at his damn brother at 122 pounds you will see his brother has the same muscular build with big shoulders and arms too. How come nobody *****ed about Rafael juicing 6 years ago when he had big shoulders?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
                      I think people make way too big of deal about Marquez's physique. He had some small love handles. I really didn't think he looked that amazing. He looked like he lifted some weights, but that's about it.
                      Yeah you have to remember he went from just throwing rocks to real intense weight training. Any beginner is going to get awesome results.

Comment

Working...
                      X