No announcement yet.

Official, Pacquiao was going to KO Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
    Marquez is not the more skilled boxer. He was losing the fight on the scorecards, even with the knockdown he managed to get.

I give him credit for being able to land that KO punch. But in my eyes he is not the better man.
    bro, he is. the fighter that wins the fight is the better man. and that's jmm

Comment

He was fighting carelessly and with Marquez being the better counter puncher and overall better boxer he was going to get KTFO. But what ever helps you sleep at night.

Comment

Pacturd's living off the "was" to try and help them sleep better at night. The TS basically talking with his coping mechanism.

Comment

It's sad when you resort to things like "he was going to.."

Originally posted by chito View Post
          bro, he is. the fighter that wins the fight is the better man. and that's jmm

Comment

Fact is PAC was beating the **** outta Marquez on that round

Another fact manny took marquez tequila shot, passed out and took a nap

Comment

even LUCK is a skill my friend. that's boxing. happened a thousand times already.. i was so critical against pac when I viewed the fight live, i thought he hasnt adjusted anything yet. but when I saw the replay it was the first time I saw pac being really effective against marquez than the first 3 fights. he has found his distance, and the timing.. but then u know, u can never count JMM out.

Comment

I agree with what Virgil Hunter said about Marquez in that fight.

(I think that [Marquez] was looking for the knockout the whole fight. I don’t think he was concerned about a decision. I think he was looking for a knockout and he was able to achieve that.”)

Comment

Upon viewing this a second time I have to agree. Manny looked great and was kicking Marquez' ass. He was on his way to stopping Juan but unfortunately he walked into a lucky shot.
                  Lucky punch for the ignorant Pacfans or a beautiful, well timed counter punch for the well educated boxing fans, same difference!

Comment

Upon viewing this a second time I have to agree. Manny looked great and was kicking Marquez' ass. He was on his way to stopping Juan but unfortunately he walked into a lucky shot.
                    Lol.. stop it

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                      Just rewatched the fight. Aside from Pacquiao landing nearly 50% of his punches to only like 20% from Marquez, Marquez was looking like a smashed up pumpkin. I honestly don't think he would have lasted 6 more rounds had that punch not landed. But that's boxing for you and I'm not hating, I'm just stating the clear facts.

Bring on Pac-Marquez 5!
                      Facts? I doubt you even understand what that word means.

You are stating your opinion on what would have happened had Marquez not put Pacquiao on his ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X