No announcement yet.

Official, Pacquiao was going to KO Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
    Just rewatched the fight. Aside from Pacquiao landing nearly 50% of his punches to only like 20% from Marquez, Marquez was looking like a smashed up pumpkin. I honestly don't think he would have lasted 6 more rounds had that punch not landed. But that's boxing for you and I'm not hating, I'm just stating the clear facts.

Bring on Pac-Marquez 5!

"Marquez deserved to win"- Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Comment

Pacquiao was doing better compared to the other fights, yet he still got knocked out. lol It must really suck to be a PacFan.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
          Upon viewing this a second time I have to agree. Manny looked great and was kicking Marquez' ass. He was on his way to stopping Juan but unfortunately he walked into a lucky shot.
          Yup lucky punch!!! It was worked on in training, landed on pacs face then flat in the middle of his face!!! Lol right or wrong???

Comment

But that 3rd round Knock down was BEAUTIFUL, it made Manny know who was the stronger fighter that night.

Marquez was landing good shots to the body, that is money in the bank collecting interest for the later rounds.

I think Marquez was on his way to being robbed again in the score cards like he has been 3 times.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
              Just rewatched the fight. Aside from Pacquiao landing nearly 50% of his punches to only like 20% from Marquez, Marquez was looking like a smashed up pumpkin. I honestly don't think he would have lasted 6 more rounds had that punch not landed. But that's boxing for you and I'm not hating, I'm just stating the clear facts.

Bring on Pac-Marquez 5!
              Totally agree! I think Marquez was going down or out in the 7th.

Comment

You guys are idiots, both were at a KD a piece, the score cards were 3-2 pac...hardly a landslide. Grow up and accept a loss like a fan of the sport not a nuthugger of manny, its pathetic. You have NO idea how the fight would've played out and you never will, because manny was put to sleep and that was it. Game, Set, Match.

Comment

edit wrong thread

Comment

Originally posted by tachie83 View Post
                    Yup lucky punch!!! It was worked on in training, landed on pacs face then flat in the middle of his face!!! Lol right or wrong???
                    Manny had busted up Marquez' face and had him reeling. In pursuit of the final blow he got a little overconfident and got caught. But the better man didn't win.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
                      Manny had busted up Marquez' face and had him reeling. In pursuit of the final blow he got a little overconfident and got caught. But the better man didn't win.
                      The more skilled boxer, with a better gameplan, who was able to keep his cool won. So obviously the better man won.

Comment

Working...
                      X