Collapse
No announcement yet.

Groves vs Johnson RBR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saunders had a live opponent tonight and it shows the flaws in his game. Decent hand speed but too many of those punches were arm punches. Not enough power in them, content with keeping Blackwell off him. A good fight but BJ has a long way to go. Keep getting him fights in quick succession against similarly challenging opposition. He seemed to enjoy the hard parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
      Oh dear Jimmy. Cassius Clay? Really?

Him against Eubank Jr would be a tasty clash.
      i'd put a wager on eubank jr getting a UD

Comment

• Billy Joe Saunders is not very good.

Can't see him going far in the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          i'd put a wager on eubank jr getting a UD
          You think?

Be an interesting fight. Very tough to call at this stage I think. Billy Joe might just have the edge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
            I personally don't agree I think he could definitely beat the likes of Barker and Macklin with the right gameplan, Murray I'm not as sure of...
            Anyway Martinez is going to destroy Martin Murray, he wont be the same fighter after Martinez is done with him.
            Absolutely, Martinez will steamroll any of these guys, but he's on a level of his own at the weight class so...

Macklin brings big pressure, hits hard, takes a good shot...hard to imagine Saunders coping with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
              Oh dear Jimmy. Cassius Clay? Really?

Him against Eubank Jr would be a tasty clash.
              What else do you expect... English media love a good hype-job can remember the comparison they made with Rooney and Pele when Rooney was only 16 years old!! lmao!
              Eubank Jnr would be a good fight but I'm not sure that fight could be made.

Comment

• showing clips from 2004, give me a break

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  Absolutely, Martinez will steamroll any of these guys, but he's on a level of his own at the weight class so...

Macklin brings big pressure, hits hard, takes a good shot...hard to imagine Saunders coping with him.
                  Oooooo you were meaning Billy Joe Saunders I thought you meant George Groves that's why I disagreed, in that case I do agree with you completely agreed...
                  Was wondering why you would of paired up a middleweight up with a super middleweight but mind you most those guys will probably go to super middle at one point.

Comment

What else do you expect... English media love a good hype-job can remember the comparison they made with Rooney and Pele when Rooney was only 16 years old!! lmao!
                    Yeah they do haha and when they don't live up to their lofty ambitions...they do everything they can to tear them down.

English media sucks.

Comment

Lol the jocks are just as bad, making out ricky burns is a great champion

Comment

Working...
                      X