No announcement yet.

I belive Angel Garcia may be assaulted tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I belive Angel Garcia may be assaulted tomorrow

The rumour is he is going to turn up at the Khan-Molina fight in an attempt to wind up Khan and even check his hand-wraps.

I'm just going to say it now, I think he might cop a right hand or something tomorrow.

This is the oddest shit ever.. Like what would be the point of him even showing up? Does he have beef with Khan or something? His son knocked him the F out!? Like why would any human being be this douchey?

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      This is the oddest shit ever.. Like what would be the point of him even showing up? Does he have beef with Khan or something? His son knocked him the F out!? Like why would any human being be this douchey?
      Angel Garcia is an immature man who craves the spotlight, it's as simple as that.

If one of Khans team doesn't have enough and lash out at him I can see one of Khans army throwing a bottle at his head or something

Comment

I doubt he would be there, I think Team Molina are just playing a mental game with Team Khan, and rightly so, but if Garcia shows up then I don't get it myself, they already KNOCK him the **** out, he need to keep his material for his sons fight not someone else or he might run out soon of material.

Comment

It just seems a poor attempt by Molina to play head games with Khan. I can see why they're doing it but it just seems a bit poor.

But Virgil won't let that effect Khan. Virgil seems one of the calmest dudes around & he can play his fair share of mind games himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Angel Garcia is an immature man who craves the spotlight, it's as simple as that.

If one of Khans team doesn't have enough and lash out at him I can see one of Khans army throwing a bottle at his head or something
            I can see it too, hopefully it happens.

I mean I think what he's doing to Judah is pretty funny because Judah is a ****** clown himself, but to berate Khan like that after his son already took care of him is outlandish.

The fact that Angel has absolutely no ties to Molina makes it even weirder, unless Molina requested him to come.

Comment

I hope he does show up and take a right hand.

Comment

Angel will only show up if he believes there could be a rematch with Danny down the line so he could hype the fight up and try getting in Khan's head again.

Comment

All part of the hype. If you cant take a bit of **** talk you shouldnt be in boxing.

Comment

Garcias dad should kop a right hander,man needs a slap, he's a cheeky ****,end of.use to find him funny, he over steps it these days,therefore slap in order.

Comment

Working...
                    X