Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is the most overrated fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah pac's definitely one very overrated fighter. canelo's up there his damn self

Comment

Pac haters were saying Pac was overated when he was a wrecking machine destroying everything in sight, so dont now use Pacs loss as an excuse to say hes overated.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Pac haters were saying Pac was overated when he was a wrecking machine destroying everything in sight, so dont now use Pacs loss as an excuse to say hes overated.

thats because his so called "destroying everything in sight" isn't so black and white as idiots like you will believe, based on what you heard or choose to believe, regardless of whats in front of your face. he gave himself as many advantages (if not more) than floyd gave himself advantages, according to your "logic"

you're too dumb to even provide double standards that will at least work in your favor. god you're useless "peeleft:

Comment

what pac destroyed were come forward fighters. put him in with a skilled, quick fighter and he looks very ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
            You guys are overrated as fools.

end thread/
            You meant underrated as fools.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              thats because his so called "destroying everything in sight" isn't so black and white as idiots like you will believe, based on what you heard or choose to believe, regardless of whats in front of your face. he gave himself as many advantages (if not more) than floyd gave himself advantages, according to your "logic"

you're too dumb to even provide double standards that will at least work in your favor. god you're useless "peeleft:
              Originally posted by fitefan View Post
              what pac destroyed were come forward fighters. put him in with a skilled, quick fighter and he looks very ordinary
              Floyd dont fight so is overrated. Next.
              Floyd bloats JMM up 2 divisions, but wont bloat himself up one or two divisions to fight Sergio. So shows me JMM has confidence to beat Floyd and takes risks and Floyd takes no risks at all.
              Totally overrated is Floyd.

Comment

Floyd bloats JMM up 2 divisions, but wont bloat himself up one or two divisions to fight Sergio. So shows me JMM has confidence to beat Floyd and takes risks and Floyd takes no risks at all.
                you know nothing about boxing, nothing, nada, zilch, zero, and this post proves it. not like anyone cared about what you had to say anyway, since you are the Lineal Twat Champion of NSB, but still...

whats overrated is what you think about your "input," as well as your life, which I'm sure you are happy with, and that is funny as hell

Comment

floyd's not overrated, dude. he's justifiably recognized for his skill just like jmm

they can adapt to ANY fighter unlike a fighter like pac

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
                    Marquez and Morales were not quick,but they were skilled...But he beat them both,Barrera was also skilled and he killed him as well..I just don't think we can say Pac was overrated..

Let me ask you this,do you think Pac is an atg and a HOF??

Comment

I would ask you the same question I ask the other poster but this time put Floyds name to it..

Do you believe Floyd is a atg and a hof??

Comment

Working...
                      X