No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is the most overrated fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
    Love these sad sacks that gather on the forum to commiserate and circle jerk over stupid concepts that no one who knows a damn thing about boxing would agree with.
    couldnt have said it any better myself.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      You don't duck a one-dimensional fighter for $100 million. You'd become the laughing stock of the world. So it's probably better for you guys to overrate Pac. That way the ducking would be justified and not so funny. Hehe...

Just saying.
      wow your one of those types that be on youtube talking **** about **** you dont know anything about.. So just because bob arum says so make it exact..FMW nor is GBP gonna let bob arum make all the money cause thats what he wants to do keep the money in house!

bob arum had no intention on making this fight only an idiot would believe so, so i guess that means your one.. Let alone the hypocrisy from the whole camp nuthugger!

"We have no interest in working with Golden Boy" - Bob Arum, November 14, 2012

Comment

what a pathetic thread. i wanna argue but i just cant..

Comment

Pacquiao is a damn good fighter. The boxing writers voted him the fighter of the decade but according to you they are wrong and you are right. I'll go along with the guys that make a living writing about boxing and what my eyes tell me in over 50 years of seeing fighters come and go. Marquez and his expert trainer would be the first to say what a great fighter Pacquiao is.Yes, he got KOed. Great fighters get KOed sometimes.

Comment

he's overrated when pac-tards talk about him being in the same breath as henry armstrong, leonard, duran and sweet pea. i think he's a level below with jcc sr, floyd, morales, hopkins and the like. he is top 30-40. but one dimentional as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
              a deminsional fighter.. 1 2 over and over again.. I mean c'mon
              I see no body punch from this guy..
              Not hating.. just stating my honest opinion
              Thanks kid for letting us know you have Zero boxing knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Wow, hes pretty successful for being one dimensional so he is a good advert for being one dimensional and maybe that is the way to go then. If you can be FOTD being one dimensional it might put people off learning the art of boxing, short cut to success.

But haters were saying he was overated when he was winning and seemingly unbeatable, so why should people all of a sudden believe what you say now he has lost and youve got an excuse.
                These haters would say hes overated win or lose.

Fact is he can counterpunch but cos he is so good offensively he isnt allowed to show any other attribute other than attack and there is only so much you can do attacking while the opponent backtracks.

dude you have your own quote in your sig, acting like you owned someone or made some good points or something. you are nothing more than a clown with no leg to stand on. I have not seen one post from you ever that has something smart in it. I cant even call you a hater, cause it takes some brain capacity and ability to dish out shit talking. thought it would be pretty clear, even to you, that no one cares about your opinion. you are a one track minded twat, with nothing beneficial to add to a boxing conversation, period! do us all a favor, and retire from NSB, you will not be missed, I promise. "peeleft:

with that said, I always thought pac was slightly overrated in how he was being compared to some ATG of the previous generation, as well as the current generation, and I do think he is slightly one dimensional (in terms of that he can't do everything great in the ring), but his heart, his will, his aggression, and power and speed are hard to match as a total package like he has. pac is a HOF and an ATG, no one did what he did in the weight class run he had(whether you think it was legit or not, still no one did it), and he will always be remembered in boxing, no matter what. so take that for what its worth, but to all the posters here, new and old, for fucks dont listen to what that idiot hugh grant has to say, ever!

Comment

TS probably thinks JCC was 1 dimensional as well

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
                    a deminsional fighter.. 1 2 over and over again.. I mean c'mon
                    I see no body punch from this guy..
                    Not hating.. just stating my honest opinion
                    Yup.

He had a great 1 -2 though.

I didn't like his run after JMM2. His fights from 135 and up. I think that portion of his career was all BS hype. I don't believe he beat a prime version of Barrera(Junior Jones did), and I don't make much of his 2 wins over Morales(Zahir Raheem) but those are my only criticisms.

He would go toes with anyone and usually come out on top. He would insist on fighting toe to toe. Any of his opponents who decided they would fight fire with fire was eventually steamrolled. In that respect you have to say that he is one of the greatest in all the sport at trading punches.

Like a mini Margarito, but with more speed, pop, better movement and the advantage of the awkward southpaw stance. Sure, not much boxing IQ but he didn't need it because he could catch runners, and wear down sluggers.

Comment

8 division world champ.

nuff said

Comment

Working...
                      X