Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you dislike Amir Khan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

khans personality seems b!tch made but he fights the best cant hate a guy like that, glad he left roach!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Amir Khan is good for the sport

it always shocks me when people want a boxer to go away, just because they don't like them for whatever reason

Amir Khan has many flaws, but he is still a good boxer and a asset to boxing
      please elaborate on this!

makes excuses, cries and whines, blames his trainer or anyone else he can for his losses, talks down about other fighters he faced or will face, claims he is the best in the world, believes his losses are not his fault at all, wont admit when he is bested.

how is this good for the sport? please I would like to hear your opinion, cause you have made some very good posts here...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        please elaborate on this!

makes excuses, cries and whines, blames his trainer or anyone else he can for his losses, talks down about other fighters he faced or will face, claims he is the best in the world, believes his losses are not his fault at all, wont admit when he is bested.

how is this good for the sport? please I would like to hear your opinion, cause you have made some very good posts here...
        he always puts on a good show, i dont care for his excuses, thats his way of dealing with a loss, many boxers make up excuses, i just laugh.

All i care about is what happens in the ring, i dont care about boxers personal lives, i want to see a entertaining match and i get that 9 times out of 10 when watching Khan and i hope he carries on boxing.

Comment

Cuz he cried like a little biatch after the PEDerson fight

Comment

I'm thinking alot of people don't like him simply because he's muslim and he's of pakistan descent.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              he always puts on a good show, i dont care for his excuses, thats his way of dealing with a loss, many boxers make up excuses, i just laugh.

All i care about is what happens in the ring, i dont care about boxers personal lives, i want to see a entertaining match and i get that 9 times out of 10 when watching Khan and i hope he carries on boxing.
              well ok then, fair enough. if you dont care for the constant excuses made by a professional fighter and not manning up, i cant argue that...

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                Jep exactly that, mayorga insults people because he is crazy, and because he things its fun and it generates more hype, people laugh at it.

Amir is arrogant because he truly beleive that he as a human is better then other people.

Explain this to me, after all times time why come amir refuses to give Bredis prescot repect, despite the fact that he crushed him in the first round ?
                What??

Comment

i don't like the way sky sports have tricked the british population into believing he would be the best boxer ever if it wasn't for his chin. he's extremely flawed as a technician and his ring iq is non-existent, but no one notices because of his flashy hand speed.

and i'm also a racist.

Comment

You have to give credit to Khan, regardless of his personality, since he doesn't duck anyone.

Comment

[QUOTE=110110110;12813575]Oh my, is this the best you could bring. Basically all you've presented me with is interviews prior to his matches. What exactly do you want him to say in these press conferences? I don't know why I took this fight but Garcia's going to knock me the F out, or my opponent is far superior to me but still come watch the ppv you'll have a lovely time seeing me get KOed lol. Like I said nothing you showed me here suggests Khan being arrogant, can't believe in a sport where two guys have to try and knock each other out it's a sin to even consider you being better then you opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X