Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you dislike Amir Khan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing is,amir is always in exciting fights,lets be honest there ain't many top ten boxers which are universally popular with boxing fans.coz we're a fickle set .

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
      He is very arrogant towards other fighters, despite the fact that he is complete a moron inside the ring.

There are two types of arrogance, there are the mayorga type of arrogance that is fun and dossent run deep, then there are the more evil type, its the ones that really believe the are better then other people and can threat othere like like the are a lower rang human, and that is exactly have Kahn is.
      Even after Maidana was one **** hair from knocking him into another dimension, he refused to give him his probs, and he dos the same thing to all his apponents, despite the fact that the beat him or knocked him out.

I my book being that type of arrogant mean that you are a stupid ****ing prick, period end of story
      So Khan is "evil" while mayorga, who calls people ******s and stuff, is just being playful.

Lols

Comment

I'll always support Amir just goes without saying. Offcourse he has his limitations and flaws but seriously who hasn't.

He was good enough when he won a silver medal at the Olympics for our country, that alone deserves people's support and respect. But I understand why he gets so much hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          So Khan is "evil" while mayorga, who calls people ******s and stuff, is just being playful.

Lols
          Jep exactly that, mayorga insults people because he is crazy, and because he things its fun and it generates more hype, people laugh at it.

Amir is arrogant because he truly beleive that he as a human is better then other people.

Explain this to me, after all times time why come amir refuses to give Bredis prescot repect, despite the fact that he crushed him in the first round ?

Comment

He talks way to much about everything and acts like he is the most important fighter in the world. He trashed Brook for fighting a guy ranked #30 by boxrec and then hand picks a light punching lightweight ranked #75 by boxrec. When he KOs this easy guy then he will say it's proof he is ready for anyone. He was not kind to Roach either. There are more quotes from Khan on boxing scene than from any other fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
              Jep exactly that, mayorga insults people because he is crazy, and because he things its fun and it generates more hype, people laugh at it.

Amir is arrogant because he truly beleive that he as a human is better then other people.

Explain this to me, after all times time why come amir refuses to give Bredis prescot repect, despite the fact that he crushed him in the first round ?
              So what about Danny Garcia thinking hes better then Lucas Matthysse and Victor Ortiz saying how he is far above Marcos Maidana even though he gave Ortiz hell. Please give me source from where Khan himself says he as a human is better then someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                He talks way to much about everything and acts like he is the most important fighter in the world. He trashed Brook for fighting a guy ranked #30 by boxrec and then hand picks a light punching lightweight ranked #75 by boxrec. When he KOs this easy guy then he will say it's proof he is ready for anyone. He was not kind to Roach either. There are more quotes from Khan on boxing scene than from any other fighter.
                Come on man, can you give me any fighter which Khan has ducked and please don't say Breidis Prescott. See again i prove my point that hes always in a loose loose situation, if he tries to fight a power puncher or anyone ranked higher then him people are quick to blast Khan apart. And if he takes a light fight he still gets blasted for taking a fight against weaker opposition, what do you want the guy to do. When i read the comments here it seems that it personal hate rather then just hating a fighter because of A or B.

Comment

everything on that list except for skin color and nationality

crybaby bitch
                  delusional
                  legend in his own mind

should also be added, but I guess those categories cover that...

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
                    So what about Danny Garcia thinking hes better then Lucas Matthysse and Victor Ortiz saying how he is far above Marcos Maidana even though he gave Ortiz hell. Please give me source from where Khan himself says he as a human is better then someone else.

Danny and his father are also arrognat, what type of arogance is yet to be seen.
                    When danny gets decapitate by Matthysse, we will know at the post fight conference

The thing about truly arrogant people is that the dont think the are arrogant, because the think the are right to behave the way the do.
                    Amir would rather eat horse**** then admit it is his won fault, he blames everyone else but himself when something goes wrong , and that is also why he dossent improve like more humble fighters (Froch or Ward) do.'
                    Its like the horrible singers that audition on amarican idol, the think the are great singers, because there own arrogance inhibits Self-criticism.

Ricardo Mayorga on the other hand knows damm well that he sounds like a arrogant goon, and its part of his selfpromotion and selling the fight strategy.

That said just read or watch all his post fight comments and there you have your proof
                    Last edited by 110110110; 12-14-2012, 09:38 AM.

Comment

I voted for everything

Comment

Working...
                      X