No announcement yet.

[Video] Barrera refuses to celebrate Pac KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
    he said yesterday that he didnt see the punch because the corner blocked the view in the angle he was sitting and wanted to catch the replay on the monitor....
    Well, we know that's bull****, because the guy on the left of Barrera, who you only see by his shadow, also jumps up and goes ape****.

Comment

I recall reading somewhere where Barrera said that he was a Pacquiao fan and that they are indeed friends -- and if that's the case then his reaction is what you'd expect. Seeing your friend get brutally KO'd would not be a pleasant thing to witness firsthand.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        There might be some hostility involved. I also heard that Pac and Barrera are friends.

Or it could just be way that Pac went down, he wanted to wait until he knew he was ok. Lots of people thought he might have been seriously injured.

Barrera and Pacquiao are friends and I'm sure he didn't feel good seeing his friend stretched out like that.. And yeah
        he doesn't care for JMM either.

Comment

Let the butthurt flow through your body Barrera, let it flow.

Comment

Originally posted by mlord View Post
            Barrera and Pacquiao are friends and I'm sure he didn't feel good seeing his friend stretched out like that.. And yeah
            he doesn't care for JMM either.
            Yup. And add the fact that Barrera boldly predicted that if Marquez got too aggressive he was gonna get KO'd; which is completely the opposite of what went down.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              Well, we know that's bull****, because the guy on the left of Barrera, who you only see by his shadow, also jumps up and goes ape****.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                they all said that the more towards the right you were,the better view of the punch you had because the corner was near....barrera was furthest to the left...you can see how he has a wtf happened look and tries to lookat the monitor....id be pretty pissed if i were there live and didnt know what the fu.ck happened to end it...ive had a buddy miss the KO punch live, and he too had no reaction and was kinda pissed...

Comment

he said he had no view of what was going on so he was looking at the monitor, he was happy for Marquez

@ 3:40

Comment

MAB looks like he isn't even paying attention to the fight but then when he figures out what just happened he is in shock!! Thinking how could he do that when I got my arse whipped?? Well for starters Juan came to win every time they met unlike MAB who came to survive!!

Comment

He was probably realizing that he just lost his $$ for his new Trax. Those damn ads are annoying & even worse when the rodolfo throws them in his commentary. Chavez SR cracks me up with his screams and he actually called the action fairly accurately; kinda like RJJ did. Tvazteca has the entire fight on their site right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X