Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think pac deserves a rematch ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe not, those "finished biz" tshirts made by Pac meant it was the end of it. Pac stand by your tshirts!.

Comment

Originally posted by De la hoya 801 View Post
      But if Marquez got knocked out I'm pretty sure nobody would be saying Marquez deserves a re match, WHY does he deserve one ?? Just cuz he's pacquiao ?
      Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
      How many times can one have a rematch, I'm all for it but what if Manny wins the 5th fight then Marquez would want a 6th fight to avenge his loss.
      Look at Sugar Ray Robinson vs Jake LaMotta, they fought 6 times... Jake LaMotta only won once out of those 6 times... so aint out of the ordinary or anything.

Comment

Nah, I don't believe he deserves a rematch. And I'm a Pacquaio fan for the record.

But this was supposed to be the end all, right? Especially if it was ended in emphatic fashion. And good lord was it ever ended in emphatic fashion. Yeah, I know Pac was ahead on the score cards...but score cards mean zilch when you get KO'd in such fashion. Time to move on from JMM, Manny.

That said though, if they do end up rematching -- absolutely yes I'll be getting it and yes I will be hyped for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
          Look at Sugar Ray Robinson vs Jake LaMotta, they fought 6 times... Jake LaMotta only won once out of those 6 times... so aint out of the ordinary or anything.
          Ain't outta the ordinary ??? How LONG ago was that and when has it ever happened again OF COURSE it's outta the ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
            This is 2012 , who cares what others have done pre internet days as they have nothing to do with the current situation in a different age and Lamotta Robinson was more because there was nobody else that had interest to fight , if Manny wants to fight again fight Floyd or rematch Bradley .

Comment

he deserves a rematch because he looked good (before the KO) and could conceivably win in a rematch.

however, is juan obligated to give him a rematch? no. both wanted a definitive end and that's what they got.

personally, if manny is fine, i'd gladly pay my hard earned money for a 5th go around. both guys deserve to be paid and juan should have a much more generous (even?) split.

Comment

No, Marquez beat him convincingly twice in a row

Comment

Originally posted by De la hoya 801 View Post
                  Ain't outta the ordinary ??? How LONG ago was that and when has it ever happened again OF COURSE it's outta the ordinary
                  Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  This is 2012 , who cares what others have done pre internet days as they have nothing to do with the current situation in a different age and Lamotta Robinson was more because there was nobody else that had interest to fight , if Manny wants to fight again fight Floyd or rematch Bradley .
                  Ninja please, only reason we dont see fight series like that anymore is due to the ABC's, and lack of activity..look at Vasquez/Marquez..that series would of went 5 fights if Vasquez wasnt faded as hell. Ya'll act like another fight would be pointless. Two great fighters who consistently put on exciting matches..why wouldnt you want to see that again?!

Comment

in my opinion, jmm is 4-0 in that series. so no, pacquiao doesn't deserve a rematch

Comment

ofcourse he deserevs a rematch ..

Comment

Working...
                      X