Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Poonsawat Reportedly Tests Positive For HIV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's too bad for Poonsawat. For his sake one can only hope it's some kind of mistake.

Comment

Imagine being a pro-boxer in Thailand

You know he could've ****ed a different bad ***** everynight and it would be hard for any man to turn that down

Hope he gets well soon

Comment

A buddy of mine in the army said there's a lot if trannies in Thai land that are hookers...he must have been visiting some places of of ill repute.

Comment

Man, that is no good......sounds like he is a carrier of some sort, it'll never switch over to AIDS, he will carry the virus forever though.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Man, that is no good......sounds like he is a carrier of some sort, it'll never switch over to AIDS, he will carry the virus forever though.
            What does that mean?

Comment

Lets pray for him if this is true.

Comment

That's terrible news.

The chances of catching HIV from a sparring partner are very low, the disease dies soon after leaving the body. It is more than possible to get HIV from having unprotected ******* sex but it is more likely through **** sex due to tears on the skin in that region.

To be safe I have always used a condom and have never had unprotected sex, it's just not worth the risk. Even so I have had a few condoms break on me, thankfully both times have been with the same girl who got tested before we did anything.

Hopefully he doesn't end up like Morrison who has stopped taking his treatment.

Comment

Shyt like this is why i'm reluctant to buy a ticket to go watch boxing in person, last minute cancellations.

Hopefully he gets treatment and help

Comment

Just did a little reading on the condition his wife said he had...... It seems entirely possible he could have got HIV from having blood transfusions done

Comment

With a name like poonswatter I would expect nothing less

Comment

Working...
                      X