• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn wtf !

Comment

• Is not true.
      The lie of the bad news.
      Please remove this release. It can cause damage to the fighter.

Comment

• Holy shiet well that's just sad.

Comment

• it's crazy that a guy called "poon" contracted HIV. It'd be like somebody named penis catching it.

Anyway, I wish him well. Get on that HIV ****tail of medicines and you should get a couple of decades.

Comment

• Blame it on the lady boys and transvestites who have been spreading the HIV virus all over Thailand. Those lady boys even compete in Muay Thai, putting boxers at risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
              Gay men in highly gay-densely populated cities (SF, NY) were targeted & deliberately infected with HIV under the guise of a Hepatitis B vaccine. That's why you would have a high %age of gays with HIV out of the total infected people. But the faster growing (has been for awhile) is women (due to DL bastards) & people over 40 (primarily divorcees & widows/widowers).
              Well, a lot of these guys had absurd numbers of partners to have unprotected sex with and that didn't help.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                And people here were quick to jump on his ass and call him a cheater.... smdh
                Well, he's still probably a cheater...just a different kind.

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                  It is ridiculously difficult for a heterosexual male to catch the virus from having unprotected ******* sex. Chances are like less than 3% either he took the Hershey highway or something else was going on.
                  It's not 3%. It's like 50x less than that. 3% is actually pretty large.

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                    Are you telling me that "statistically" the probability of a ****sexual having unprotected sex with and infected partner is the same as a heterosexual having unprotected sex with a infected partner ?.... I gotta hear this
                    If someone is infected, as long as bodily fluids which contain the virus mingle, they'll get the disease - gay, straight whatever.

It just happens that gay couples are less likely to use contraception, and **** sex is where a lot of bodily fluids can mingle. Do the same thing with an infected female, you'll get the same thing.

I thought the world was much more enlightened about this nowadays? I guess people like to hide in their shells about this stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                      Not sure where you got that number from. You are probably calculating the total amount of people who are infected, and then the odds of getting it from the infected person. but in SE Asia where the infected population is much higher its alot more probable than 3%.

That said, according to http://www.livestrong.com/article/11...-contract-hiv/

The chances of acquiring HIV via **** sex are about 70 percent.

AIDS.org notes that there is a 62 to 66 percent probability of contracting HIV via unprotected ******* sex.

AIDS.org estimates that there is a 30 percent chance of getting HIV via intravenous drug use if syringes are shared.

The chances of getting HIV from oral sex is less than 5 percent, according to the University of California, San Francisco.

The Mayo Clinic warns that contact with infected blood carries a high probability of HIV infection. Nevertheless, Avert points out that advances in disease screening and testing have reduced the likelihood of this happening to less than 5 percent.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notes that there is a very low likelihood of getting HIV via contact sports. The risk of infection occurs only if athletes sustain wounds that are not immediately treated. This provides an opportunity for blood transfer between infected and non-infected athletes.
                      The chances of getting it from one incident of any of these is a lot lower than any of these numbers you're quoting (unsure of the IV stat though). I hope livestrong is misinterpreting stats rather than aids.org giving out false info. I took two classes on AIDS in college; believe me, those stats are ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X