No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Poonsawat Reportedly Tests Positive For HIV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post

Its reality. Its why there are more ****sexual males with aids than anyone else. And when they only make up 10 percent of the population but the majority of aids cases there must be a physical reason. Heterosexual people CAN still get it of course, but they intentionally mislead and outright lie in sex ed programs on this fact.

Comment

• should have wrapped it up before ****ing that thai hooker.

Comment

• This is really unfortunate. I didn't know who Poonsawat was till about a year back or so, he's badass, and I was suuuuper excited about this fight. But, that ****'s not good. So it is what it is...

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post

I think Tommy Morrison is full of **** personally. He tested for HIV back in the 90s so was banned from boxing then 10 years later he launches a comeback and passes the HIV test and says the original one in the 90s was wrong and he never really had HIV.

I call bull**** on that one. If it was a bad test why didnt he say so in the 90s and fight it then? Nobody gets a positive on an HIV test and doesnt go get retested multiple times just to make sure that maybe they dont have it.

I think hes on the drugs (AZT or whatever) and thus HIV is no longer detectable.
          Tommy is still a user and got arrested just in the last few years strung out. I read an interview with him where he said he could teleport out of bad situations. He's bonkers.

I've researched his HIV claims pretty thoroughly. While he has managed to get his hands on some tests from Maryland that claim he tested negative, he still refuses to take a test for an athletic commission. A couple years back he was trying to use Maryland tests to get a license, and causing a stir in the media over it, eventually the Nevada commission made a public statement saying they would test him again, and he refused saying that they would just falsify his test again.

Guy is delusional.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
            Its reality. Its why there are more ****sexual males with aids than anyone else. And when they only make up 10 percent of the population but the majority of aids cases there must be a physical reason. Heterosexual people CAN still get it of course, but they intentionally mislead and outright lie in sex ed programs on this fact.
            Gay men in highly gay-densely populated cities (SF, NY) were targeted & deliberately infected with HIV under the guise of a Hepatitis B vaccine. That's why you would have a high %age of gays with HIV out of the total infected people. But the faster growing (has been for awhile) is women (due to DL bastards) & people over 40 (primarily divorcees & widows/widowers).

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
              http://www.aliveandwell.org/html/ris..._happened.html
              There's a lot more info ... Quick google search
              So Magic Johnson got it from a man?????????

Comment

• WTF. feel bad for him.. better safe than sorry guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  I love magic but its entirely possible and I wouldn't be surprised

Comment

http://www.thebody.com/content/art32330.html

These idiots can post nonsense from AIDS denialist websites and talk about the superior absorption power of the rectum all they want. The statistics don't back it up.

Comment

There were rumors about magics sexual orientation prior to him coming up hiv positive so I also wouldn't doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                      X