Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac vs Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner has not proven that he can adjust to any style like mayweather can...Broner has not proven to be able to stay 100% sharp in a fight from first round to 12th...no way in hell does he give pac more trouble than mayweather...

Comment

It would be a great (GREAT) tune up fight for Manny. Broner is good enough to give Pac some trouble a round here or there but MP would win by wide decision or TKO.

I would love for them to set this up. It would get MP back on track for a REAL fight (and not one with JMM because JMM done proved he's got MP's number) and it would give us definitive proof of which 98% of logical boxing fans feel -- that Broner is an over hyped, weak, lame poser who has done nothing to justify his rank of the RM P4P list.

Even a 34 year old, just knocked the F out Manny Pacquiao would blow out Adrien Broner. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
        I hear you man, but I honestly don't think it will matter. I know people are reluctant to give this guy his props yet, but you can look at this kid and see he's special. Total package. Everyone said "if he beats DeMarco, that's saying something"...and he did more than beat this guy, the top guy at 135. He destroyed him. I agree, he has some more names to put on his resume for sure, but I think as long as he keeps his mind right, this guy being at the top of the P4P list in the coming years is a foregone conclusion. Like I said in the other thread, the true test will be how he fares against awkward, tall fighting guys like Abril. And intelligent pressure fighters. Those are the 2 styles that if he can handle, I will crown him immediately lol. The guys who can adjust their style as they step up in class and fight different styles are the special ones.
        I completely agree. I already presume that Broner is going to be the next great fighter, I just need to see him do it.

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
          Broner has not proven that he can adjust to any style like mayweather can...Broner has not proven to be able to stay 100% sharp in a fight from first round to 12th...no way in hell does he give pac more trouble than mayweather...

Comment

Pacquiao would knock the youngin out.

Comment

In my opinion, this would be a heck of a fight and one I would definitely pay to see. I would give the edge to Manny for a few reasons:

1. Experience
              2. Speed: Broner hasn't fought anyone as fast as Manny
              3. Power: Manny has one punch knockout power that will send Broner to sleep. If he catches Broner with one of them wicked left hands he was catching Marquez with, its lights out...or RUN like Mosley.
              4. Intelligence: When Manny faces someone of a higher ring IQ than him, he usually counters and trumps this with his high work rate. He will simply out work and overwhelm the hell out of you. Of course, the only one this has not and did not work on was Marquez. But that's only because that boy is a freaking genius...a true master of the sweet science. And when it comes to ring IQ, Broner is nowhere near Marquez's level. Manny's activity would overwhelm him.

I am a fan of both fighters because I am a fan of boxing. However, in this matchup I would have to give the edge to Manny by a KO or UD.

Comment

Pacquiao by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                  Pacquiao would knock the youngin out.
                  Pacquiao would come in with his hands down or throw useless punches and eat a big right hand, the blueprint has been set by Marquez

Comment

Broner's defense is overrated. He gets hit a good amount, he's just been fighting smaller guys so he hasn't paid for it. He doesn't move his feet enough. Pacquiao would put pressure on him and move away from that left hook. Broner would take a brutal beating for a few round before getting stopped.

Comment

Same ole **** ..pac/jmm nutt lickers support pac..money may fans support broner..no one here will tell their honest opinion...

I don't like broner he's a wannabe money may copy cat but I think he would take pac apart...jmm took pacs soul..he will never be the same..

Comment

Working...
                      X