No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Says Decision To Fight Again Will Be Tough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    Retire as a legend, ATG, and all that other good stuff. He's rich and can live comfortably for the rest of his life.
    pacman made... JMM a name, a legend, an ATG.
    JMM made his ten of millions... because of pacman brand.
    if not because of pacman, JMM will still be fighting for measly $50,000/fight today

Comment

it is the best time to retire if your content with just beating pac once in your carreer..

but for an excellent fighter jmm is, this is bull****...give pac his rematch and be fair jmm!

Comment

I thought the 3rd Pacquaio fight could have been his last great performance.

I'm thinking the 4th one will most likely be the case.

I just hope he doesn't stay in the game that little bit too long.

If he fights Pacquaio again, win or lose, it's got to be his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by zdrx View Post
          pacman made... JMM a name, a legend, an ATG.
          JMM made his ten of millions... because of pacman brand.
          if not because of pacman, JMM will still be fighting for measly $50,000/fight today
          LOL That's hilarious. So following the same logic, or lack thereof, if it wasnt for Marco Antonio Barrera, Plankiao would still be fighting Filipino tomato cans. Marquez not only earn the fights but gave him a run for his money, and clearly out boxed him in the 3rd fight. Don't forget Marquez took the tougher fights coming up the ranks and a lot of pacquiao's opponents were tailor made for him. So don't be a fanboy it only makes you look like a j@ck@ss!

Comment

Originally posted by jr2122 View Post
            LOL That's hilarious. So following the same logic, or lack thereof, if it wasnt for Marco Antonio Barrera, Plankiao would still be fighting Filipino tomato cans. Marquez not only earn the fights but gave him a run for his money, and clearly out boxed him in the 3rd fight. Don't forget Marquez took the tougher fights coming up the ranks and a lot of pacquiao's opponents were tailor made for him. So don't be a fanboy it only makes you look like a j@ck@ss!
            you accuse people of being a fan you boy but you post this **** right here?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              it is the best time to retire if your content with just beating pac once in your carreer..

but for an excellent fighter jmm is, this is bull****...give pac his rematch and be fair jmm!
              The score is irrelevant now, ppl will only remember the decisive KO, just the way it goes. Everybody knows there was no clear winner on the previous three fights. Case closed! Plus the man is 40 they can't keep fighting forever.

Comment

The score is irrelevant now, ppl will only remember the decisive KO, just the way it goes. Everybody knows there was no clear winner on the previous three fights. Case closed! Plus the man is 40 they can't keep fighting forever.
                irrelvenat to you coz you a fanboy...people thought the 4rth fight was irrelevnat but look how that tuned out ..plus, 4 is an not a good number to end a rivalry ..it's either 3 or 5 or 7 , if you know what i mean....5th should be the perfect ending no matter who wins..

Comment

you accuse people of being a fan you boy but you post this **** right here?
                  Marquez fought Juan Diaz and Casamayor when pacquiao fought David the punching bag Diaz and a WAY past his prime and drained De la Hoya. And about the 3rd fight, it's what most ppl saw, I'm not the only one to say it bro. That doesn't make me a fanboy, I'm relying on facts.

Comment

Marquez fought Juan Diaz and Casamayor when pacquiao fought David the punching bag Diaz and a WAY past his prime and drained De la Hoya. And about the 3rd fight, it's what most ppl saw, I'm not the only one to say it bro. That doesn't make me a fanboy, I'm relying on facts.
                    thats only one weightclass....if you think jmm beat better comp than pac and actaully trying to argue about it then go pick some other ******s to argue with coz i have no time for such ******ity...

Comment

thats only one weightclass....if you think jmm beat better comp than pac and actaully trying to argue about it then go pick some other ******s to argue with coz i have no time for such ******ity...
                      Well, if you want facts about the higher weight classes, easy, Marquez is not a welter, weighing at 143lbs for this last fight. And there's no doubt pacquiao is the more talented of the two, with more speed and power but the fact is Marquez has fought with that man 4 times; 3 stalemates and 1 complete destruction of pacquiao. PAC's talents may have translated more to the welterweight class but between the two, its clear who the better fighter is.... So don't be a dousche bro, you're not saying anything, just making it seem like you know

Comment

Working...
                      X