Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Says No Lucky Punch, Expects Marquez To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he must come back stay away from Rios.....

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      What a load of crap lol..How old are you?? 15?? ..

Cry me a river b1tch lol

What about you go and watch the fight again...mayweather played with him..he made marquez look like an amateur..don't give me the "weight" excuse b1tch...you bumquez fans starting to sound like pukturds

I watched the fight last night again..man I can't believe how good mayweather is..his speeed,his defense,foot work..what did juan have??? He looked **** as hell...he ain't on mayweathers level baby..money may is #1...juan is a bum.
      It's not called crying you stupid a$$. It's called facts.

Fact: RunWeather came in over weight to a MUCH smaller opponent.
      Fact: RunWeather didn't have the ba!!s to face Pacman in his prime.
      Fact: RunWeather used money, PEDs, and health as excuses to run.
      Fact: RunWeather cherry picks his opponents.
      Fact: Your hero was scared to face "puktard" as proven by his estranged "bestfriend" and "brotha" 50 Cent.

And I quote, "I can't hang out with Floyd no more, I'm tired of running from Manny Pacquiao." - 50 Cent.

Baahahahaha you mad? Serious though, how can you defend somebody like that? The guy has skills, no doubt but he is NOT A FIGHTER. Lastly, you just called a HOF fighter a "bum." LOL, good one buddy. Your boxing eye is keen - mor0n.

Comment

Originally posted by Architect View Post
        Come on Nacho, all that talent you have as a trainer and as much skills as JMM has why aren't you guys working on a strategy to crack the Mayweather Code? You chased Pac around for 8 years to win a fight, why not just try to at least win a few rounds next time around vs Mayweather? Surely it cant be that difficult? You aren't afraid of the biggest pay day of your long career as a trainer right?
        You have to realize mayweather is a counterpuncher just like marquez and sorry to say this but its the truth mayweather is superb of the two indeed styles make fights this is ahard figbt for marquez cause he capitilizes on other fighter's mistakes and floyd dosen't attack its just a bad fight for marquez if you took notice he wasn't talkin anything about a rematch with floyd on Saturday night or this week for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
          What a load of crap lol..How old are you?? 15?? ..

Cry me a river b1tch lol

What about you go and watch the fight again...mayweather played with him..he made marquez look like an amateur..don't give me the "weight" excuse b1tch...you bumquez fans starting to sound like pukturds

I watched the fight last night again..man I can't believe how good mayweather is..his speeed,his defense,foot work..what did juan have??? He looked **** as hell...he ain't on mayweathers level baby..money may is #1...juan is a bum.
          Huh?

So when someone tells you that a boxer loses his determination to train to the highest levels after achieving his greatest defining moment and reaching the greatest peak he'll ever achieve that's your comeback? That I'm 15?

Yo, dis Monee Mai da best son! Y'all haterz jus don't no about boxing LAMO wat r u son...like 15? Pwned! Skillz pay da billz dawg! LAMO! Son

Whatever age I am, I've watched enough through the years to have seen it time and time again. One day you'll understand it. Just stick with it a little longer and you might even see it yourself.

Comment

they just did a show where they broke down all 4 fights. Including every major punch of the 4th fight, given and received. It was far from a lucky punch. They even discussed when they started seeing that specific punch could land.

Comment

Working...
            X