Collapse
No announcement yet.

If JMM was smart he would push for Floyd rematch before 5th Pac fight= $$$$

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure, if he does not retire he should try to get a rematch with Mayweather. Win or lose a 5th fight with Pacquiao will be there for him.

Comment

Marquez should push for this fight money wise. He should ride his win against Pacquiao to get a bigger share. Then win or lose he should fight Pacquiao next. Anyway, this is business and money comes first then legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
        Marquez should push for this fight money wise. He should ride his win against Pacquiao to get a bigger share. Then win or lose he should fight Pacquiao next. Anyway, this is business and money comes first then legacy.
        He made about 6 Million vs Pac, he would get guaranteed $10-$15 million, especially if its on May 4th.

Comment

With respect to JMM...I don't see the outcoming being any different in a rematch besides maybe JMM winning a few more rounds then he did in the first fight

I kinda laugh a little how fans are trying to turn this thing on Mayweather and just assuming that "HE WOULDN'T TAKE A REMATCH WITH JMM" as if he is scare of him

As long as JMM is not with Arum and Top Rank...that fight could be very possible but I don't see how the mucles is going to help him against Mayweather, he just don't have the style to beat Mayweather IMO, even with more muscle he is still too damn small for Mayweather
          Last edited by sicko; 12-12-2012, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            With respect to JMM...I don't see the outcoming being any different in a rematch besides maybe JMM winning a few more rounds then he did in the first fight

I kinda laugh a little how fans are trying to turn this thing on Mayweather and just assuming that "HE WOULDN'T TAKE A REMATCH WITH JMM" as if he is scare of him
            We should hype this fight man besides Marquez deserves a pay day and he has a better chance of beating Floyd than anybody there right now.

Comment

you want Marquez to take a bunch of punishment and lower his chances of winning the 5th fight? bad idea

Comment

Styles make fights there is nothing new JMM can bring, he was getting outboxed by Pac untill Pac walked into a punch...

Mayweather doesnt walk into punches, JMM will never catch Floyd with that, counter vs counter boxer and one who is overly defensive = YAWNFEST

Pac style makes the JMM vs Pac fight more open, every fight has been close

We saw JMM vs FLoyd and it was boring as hell and one sided..

JMM will lose again to Floyd, and also in turn ruin his big payday against Pacman 5, his best bet is to fight Bradly or Garcia, someone undefeated and then go for Pac for a huge payday

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  you want Marquez to take a bunch of punishment and lower his chances of winning the 5th fight? bad idea
                  We shall see, I mean he took punishment last time but in prize fighting thats what happens. Gotta cash out while you can. If he fights anyone other than Mayweather he'd be lucky to get 5 million dollars and the risk vs the reward by not fighting Mayweather =

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Styles make fights there is nothing new JMM can bring, he was getting outboxed by Pac untill Pac walked into a punch

Mayweather doesnt walk into punches, JMM will never catch Floyd with that, counter vs counter boxer and one who is overly defensive = YAWNFEST

Pac style makes the JMM vs Pac fight more open, similar to Hatton Vs Floyd

We saw JMM vs FLoyd and it was boring as hell and one sided..
                    Is this not a good fight for Mayweather who hasnt fought in almost a year and was in jail? I think since the events of the first fight, this fight should occur. Nobody knows what Floyd will look like at this stage after all that occurred this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Architect View Post
                      Is this not a good fight for Mayweather who hasnt fought in almost a year and was in jail? I think since the events of the first fight, this fight should occur. Nobody knows what Floyd will look like at this stage after all that occurred this year.
                      Floyd was out the ring for 2 years and came back and beat JMM very easily and convincingly to he point where it was just very boring to watch. JMM vs Pac has always been toe to toe, the spark was always there.

It will go the same way again, Floyds style and JMM's style just doesnt work together. JMM is nearing 40, i dont want to see him lose again and ruin his biggest payday against Pacman 5, he for once has leverage.

I would like to see him face Bradley or Garcia, one of the younger pretenders and then just end his career on a fight with Pacman.

Comment

Working...
                      X