Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with timmy!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Come on now, let's stop saying that people in their 30's can't be in shape, that's trash talk for lazy people. This dude here is in his late 40's and is in better shape than 90% of the people who post here. I can tell that not too many people in here really work out on a regular basis or have much knowledge about weight lifting, etc.

My uncle is 50 years old and ripped like a beast....he doesn't even take a multi-vitamin, just chicken, rice, broccoli and working out 4 days a week for years. The guy goes knee boarding and wake boarding on the weekends - does flips and stuff at 50 years old.

People that claim that true results don't come from hard work have most likely never put in hard work.
      The truest **** I ever heard on this website....thank you my good man.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Well.... Angel was with him in his last fight
        Pacquiao was trying to box with Marquez in the 3rd fight.. he would of got KO'ed if he fought like he did in the 4th fight

Comment

Someone must tell Bradley that Marquez hired Angel "Memo" Heredia just to jerk him off.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Well.... Angel was with him in his last fight
            No wonder Marquez did great in that one but not enough. Most probably Heredia's 20 undetectable stuff still not in full effect unlike in the 4th fight.

Comment

Sue, Marquez, Sue!

Comment

In the post-fight interview with Ariza, Alex was saying that he wasn't surprised at all at Marquez's shape. He mentioned Marquez was doing 3-5 rep weight training exercises to build explosive power along with diet and all the knowledge that Memo has. Marquez trained his body exactly according to his gameplan. He was looking for that big shot and needed the power to put Pacquiao down so he worked out to get that explosive strength at the expense of fluidity and the ability to throw longer combinations.

I remember in Marquez's fight against Juan Diaz he was able to string together 5 or 6 punches and land all of them. You can't do that against Pacquiao so instead you gotta build that power and work on timing him for that game-changing shot - mission accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                  The truest **** I ever heard on this website....thank you my good man.
                  I go to a church to work out and most of those people hardly break a sweat and they look at me like I'm an alien because my shirt looks like I took a dive in a pool.

To each their own but people would be surprised what they could achieve if they put in the time and had the determination, drive, and knowledge to get to where they want to be by doing what they need to do to get there.

Comment

Oh goodie, he passed a piss test!!! Oh yaayyyy lets celebrate! The same worthless piss tests Berto and Peterson passed for yrs until VADA randomly blood tested their a$$es. Get your head out of the clouds, dudes are cheating their asses off - and not just JMM. Why do you think VADA is being written into so few fight contracts?? Because promoters dont want them torpedoing their cards! Cmon people, open your eyes. PED's are RAMPANT.

Comment

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
                      Bradley said: '...until Marquez test positive he needs to be given the benefit of the doubt.'

I ain't saying names but U mugs need to remember this with every fighter.
                      Unless that fighter flat refuses to a test if an opponent asked for it , that refusal is what changes the landscape , doesnt mean their dirty , but it makes them look very guilty , no fighter that is clean would refuse a test and throw away a huge fight , well only one that I know of in the history of boxing would walk away from a big fight because of a drugs test .

Comment

Working...
                      X