No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout is Open To Facing Kirkland or Angulo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
    Agreed. I already like his demeanor prior to the fight and he seems to be genuinely interested in proving himself.
    The Cat has class, and he's still the most Avoided Fighter in the Game!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
      if he beats angulo and kirkland, his market value and the fear put in the heart of Canelo SKYROCKETS!!!!!!!!
      GBP won't let the Golden Cinnamon Roll Risk all the Millions, that El Trucho would Ruin,
      By Coping His 0!!!

Comment

If trout stays busy and takes some top names in the diviosion its only a matter of time until big names like Floyd, canelo, martinez will see interest in a fight with him. He just had his breakout fight he has time and the skills to build a following.

Comment

I think all it takes is one real crowd pleasing performance...if he can get on the undercard of a main rent and produce a knockout and one more headline (nonppv) fight...I see him sharing the stage with one strong marketable fighter...and depending on who that is, I see him winning as well...I honestly think that trout is a sleeper, just like ward was...people let him pass an eventually they'll thank him for his skills...he just needs to hope the pay goes with it...

Comment

Kirkland better stay away from trout. Angulo too.

Comment

Hey do people still mention Kirkland like he's an option. Didn't Kirkland fire his manager and promoter, what's the update on that. I dot think he'll be fighting anytime soon

Comment

If Canelo fights Cotto, throw Trout-Kirkland on the card for Mayweather-Guererro along with those two.

Comment

Canelo wants nothing to do with Trout so Angulo will have to take care of him..

Comment

Originally posted by DanboSmitty View Post
                    If trout stays busy and takes some top names in the diviosion its only a matter of time until big names like Floyd, canelo, martinez will see interest in a fight with him. He just had his breakout fight he has time and the skills to build a following.
                    Too bad Trout is pillow fisted and boring so he won't be KO anybody anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
                      Too bad Trout is pillow fisted and boring so he won't be KO anybody anytime soon.
                      he beats the freckles off ginger bread man.......BET

Comment

Working...
                      X