Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Vows - "There Will Be More Fights!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i could give two ****s if i never see this overrated bum fight again. a so-called ww champion getting ktfo by a 40 yr old career sfw is not worthy of being called great. sleepy-head needs to step aside and let the young up and comers get a chance at the spot light.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
      i could give two ****s if i never see this overrated bum fight again. a so-called ww champion getting ktfo by a 40 yr old career sfw is not worthy of being called great. sleepy-head needs to step aside and let the young up and comers get a chance at the spot light.
      Are you in competition with Larry for stupidest quote of the week, because my god you're having a damn good go at it!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        Are you in competition with Larry for stupidest quote of the week, because my god you're having a damn good go at it!
        you're a nut-cupping pac-tard....the nerve of you.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          You were wrong to say that JMM the great gave Pac those matches, when the world knows Pac gave them to JMM.

You never saw Pac begging for them, going to Mexico and wearing shirts saying he won all the fights.

You are blind if you say that Pac wasn't winning and getting ready to KO JMM, even JMM said it , he said he had to do something or he was getting KO'd by PAC.

We all know that Pac got to excited and fell into the trap , Great Risk takers have done it in the past and will do it in the future.

Nobodys crying about JMM KOing Pac so go to your room little stupid sucker

and

Mang,,,If you just want to troll go to Mayweathers site and troll
          Stop your shyte! JMM said he had to be careful because he COULD get ko'd. He got excited & got ko'd, huh? So he was aroused? WTFIWWY? Pac played himself & got caught, end of story. Stop being a turd & get out of Pac's a$$ already, MANG!

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
            You were wrong to say that JMM the great gave Pac those matches, when the world knows Pac gave them to JMM.

You never saw Pac begging for them, going to Mexico and wearing shirts saying he won all the fights.

You are blind if you say that Pac wasn't winning and getting ready to KO JMM, even JMM said it , he said he had to do something or he was getting KO'd by PAC.

We all know that Pac got to excited and fell into the trap , Great Risk takers have done it in the past and will do it in the future.

Nobodys crying about JMM KOing Pac so go to your room little stupid sucker

and

Mang,,,If you just want to troll go to Mayweathers site and troll
            What the fuk is a " mang " ?

Dont talk **** to me please.

That is fake ****, and you know it.

No, you are wrong, Marquez has been in situations like that his whole career, and nobody has ever knocked him out. He adjusts, that is what he does. It is fanboy rubbish to use the " woulda, coulda, shoulda" system.

Let me explain why.....

1.) Pacquiao has not knocked anybody out in a long time.

2.) Marquez adjusts to EVERY opponent/situation.

Point #2 is far more likely than Point #1, for obvious reasons.

You need to drop that fake " mang " ****, it is ridiculous and annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
              What the fuk is a " mang " ?

Dont talk **** to me please.

That is fake ****, and you know it.

No, you are wrong, Marquez has been in situations like that his whole career, and nobody has ever knocked him out. He adjusts, that is what he does. It is fanboy rubbish to use the " woulda, coulda, shoulda" system.

Let me explain why.....

1.) Pacquiao has not knocked anybody out in a long time.

2.) Marquez adjusts to EVERY opponent/situation.

Point #2 is far more likely than Point #1, for obvious reasons.

You need to drop that fake " mang " ****, it is ridiculous and annoying.
              What I've been saying for eons- Marquez is one of the best, if not the best at making adjustments in the ring.....

Comment

Is that it? 'errr....you pac-tard...errr...mmuuhhhh'. Another thick spastic who believes anyone who doesnt want to gobble floyds ballbag must be a pacquiao fan, this is yet another way floydiots project their bumsniffery like a giant neon sign.

Here's the news - Just because you are happy that you are a nutcuddler, doesnt mean anyone(except from your piss stained, ******ed fellow floydiots) else is. What a prize prick!

Comment

Is that it? 'errr....you pac-tard...errr...mmuuhhhh'. Another thick spastic who believes anyone who doesnt want to gobble floyds ballbag must be a pacquiao fan, this is yet another way floydiots project their bumsniffery like a giant neon sign.

Here's the news - Just because you are happy that you are a nutcuddler, doesnt mean anyone(except from your piss stained, ******ed fellow floydiots) else is. What a prize prick!

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                    Get real.

1.) The judge who made the scoring mistake scored round 4 to Pacquiao. Clearly, Pacquiao did not win that round, go watch again

2.) Marquez won that fight by more than 1 point anyway

3.) Pac should have been deducted a point for hitting JMM on the deck

4.) Pac knocked JMM down 3 times in the first round and broke his nose..... and yet STILL couldn't win the fight..... DUDE, that means he got one hell of a boxing lesson, get real

" we all know who won that fight "
                    ~ P4P #1 fighter on the planet
                    LOL at you telling me to "get real". I am not some irrational boxing fan that loves one boxer obsessively and unconditionally. I love both Pacquiao and JMM. They are two of the best champions of the past decade. But they BOTH are.

I love how you go on and on about how Marquez clearly and obviously won the first three fights, and then make the statement you made in bold. Three knockdowns equals a 10-6 round, and Manny lost the fight because one judge erroneously scored it a 10-7, causing the first match to end in a draw.

The fourth fight was the FIRST MATCH WITH A DECISIVE VICTORY for either guy, and it was JMM because he knocked Pacquiao out cold. You are delusional though acting as if Marquez has always dominated the series, considering the first three fights were all close, and Marquez was getting was he was dishing up until the KO. GTFOH with all that ****.

The funny thing is, Marquez himself would agree with me. LOL at 'get real'.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                      LOL at you telling me to "get real". I am not some irrational boxing fan that loves one boxer obsessively and unconditionally. I love both Pacquiao and JMM. They are two of the best champions of the past decade. But they BOTH are.

I love how you go on and on about how Marquez clearly and obviously won the first three fights, and then make the statement you made in bold. Three knockdowns equals a 10-6 round, and Manny lost the fight because one judge erroneously scored it a 10-7, causing the first match to end in a draw.

The fourth fight was the FIRST MATCH WITH A DECISIVE VICTORY for either guy, and it was JMM because he knocked Pacquiao out cold. You are delusional though acting as if Marquez has always dominated the series, considering the first three fights were all close, and Marquez was getting was he was dishing up until the KO. GTFOH with all that ****.

The funny thing is, Marquez himself would agree with me. LOL at 'get real'.
                      The 1st fight was a draw, even with the 3 kd's. The next 2 were Marquez, even with the kd in the 2nd fight. In the last fight, there was a different dynamic - Manny got dropped (and it looked ugly). But he got up & busted Marquez up. Manny figured since Marquez never knocked him down before, that he could get reckless, but Marquez is a master at adjustments, worked on that punch & caught him lovely. No need for a 5th fight, because Marquez will do him even more dirtier than the last fight. Only way this happens is because of what? $$$$$$$$$ I agree, they were all competitive.

Comment

Working...
                      X