No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Vows - "There Will Be More Fights!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    I disagree and think to go on a crusade for the 5th fight.

Pac """"""GAVE"""""" Marquez three extra fights after the draw, he lost the last , so the professional JMM is , I think he will consider Pac and will give him the Last fight of the great rivalry and show the world he can really do this again or get KO'd himself.
    I would definitely love to see a 5th considering how good the 4th was, but it was the first definitive win of their series, and Marquez was definitely getting what he was dishing before he landed that sweet right hand. If I'm Marquez, I would only consider the 5th fight for the reason you gave, because Pac fought him again after winning. But Marquez won't top that KO, and he's 39 years old. If he retires, I won't blame him for that either. Don't wanna see Pacquiao retire on a KO though. I want to see him go out on a win. Just not sure about it being at Marquez's expense. Hell, I like both guys. What can I say?

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
    Marquez """"""GAVE"""""" Pacquiao 4 chances.

Pacquiao has never beaten Marquez.

Marquez nearly killed Plankiao last weekend.

I thought he was dead.
    Despite the KO loss this past Saturday, it doesn't change the fact that Pacquiao has beat Marquez before. Hell, he got robbed in the first fight thanks to a faulty judge's scorecard. Marquez won the war, but let's keep it real, Pacquaio won some battles. GTFOH.

Comment

And bet on this....when he fights next...it wont be a tune up. He will jump right back on JMM or another top Name out there. Manny is a true champion. He wont go out like this ....
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=542020

Comment

Originally posted by analyst View Post
        His nose wasn't broken, and He wasn't desperate. It was a timed accurate counter punch. Give credit where credit is due.
        The Punch was due to a perfect Fight Plan, and excellent conditioning!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jray100k View Post
          There is no reason for Manny to retire yet. He has at least 3 winnable super fights remaining in him. I think he should fight Marquez for a fifth time, then rematch Bradley to get his belt back and then end his career against Mayweather. Heck, even if he and Mayweather never go toe to toe, he should consider fighting both Bradley and Marquez again.
          If you have Mayweather pegged as one of these "3 winnable super fights"..... then you should not be giving anybody advice regarding anything.

Comment

Originally posted by tailchaser001 View Post
            Agreed! Manny has been good for boxing. A boxer who actually has some integrity and willing to put on a show.
            No, Manny getting KTFO is the best thing thats happened to boxing in a long time. He has lowered the standards considerably.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              I would definitely love to see a 5th considering how good the 4th was, but it was the first definitive win of their series, and Marquez was definitely getting what he was dishing before he landed that sweet right hand. If I'm Marquez, I would only consider the 5th fight for the reason you gave, because Pac fought him again after winning. But Marquez won't top that KO, and he's 39 years old. If he retires, I won't blame him for that either. Don't wanna see Pacquiao retire on a KO though. I want to see him go out on a win. Just not sure about it being at Marquez's expense. Hell, I like both guys. What can I say?

Despite the KO loss this past Saturday, it doesn't change the fact that Pacquiao has beat Marquez before. Hell, he got robbed in the first fight thanks to a faulty judge's scorecard. Marquez won the war, but let's keep it real, Pacquaio won some battles. GTFOH.
              Get real.

1.) The judge who made the scoring mistake scored round 4 to Pacquiao. Clearly, Pacquiao did not win that round, go watch again

2.) Marquez won that fight by more than 1 point anyway

3.) Pac should have been deducted a point for hitting JMM on the deck

4.) Pac knocked JMM down 3 times in the first round and broke his nose..... and yet STILL couldn't win the fight..... DUDE, that means he got one hell of a boxing lesson, get real

" we all know who won that fight "
              ~ P4P #1 fighter on the planet

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post

Come on man, Marquez is far more skilled than Pacquiao, get real.

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                  Come on man, Marquez is far more skilled than Pacquiao, get real.
                  You were wrong to say that JMM the great gave Pac those matches, when the world knows Pac gave them to JMM.

You never saw Pac begging for them, going to Mexico and wearing shirts saying he won all the fights.

You are blind if you say that Pac wasn't winning and getting ready to KO JMM, even JMM said it , he said he had to do something or he was getting KO'd by PAC.

We all know that Pac got to excited and fell into the trap , Great Risk takers have done it in the past and will do it in the future.

Nobodys crying about JMM KOing Pac so go to your room little stupid sucker

and

Mang,,,If you just want to troll go to Mayweathers site and troll

Comment

I hope he does take some time off but I hope he does come back and fight Marquez for the 5th time. It happens he got caught with a punch he didn't see coming. Marquez should demand a lot more money he has Bob Arum and Manny in the palm of his hands or retire.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                      The Punch was due to a perfect Fight Plan, and excellent conditioning!!!
                      Exactly, which JMM executed perfectly.......

Comment

Working...
                      X