No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Advises Pacquiao: Your Legacy is Secured, Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is 1 more thing!!!

there still is things for manny pac to do!!!

#1 fight a prime fighter!!! still hasnt done that!!! other that tim bradley manny pac has not beaten any prime fighters!!! i challenge anyone to name 1
    #2 actually fight at 154lbs manny pac won a 154lbs title but never faught anyone at that weight!!!!

manny still has things to do in boxing!!!

manny padded pacquaio!!!!! FRAUD!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
      Hatton has experienced this, first hand, from Pacquiao, so I respect his perspective and opinion, but he waited 3 years to attempt a comeback and still didn't look half bad.

I'd like to see Pacquiao end his career on a fight that didn't end in brutal KO.

I was glad to see Hatton go out on his last fight TBH, because it showed him mustering up the courage to face his demons.
      Then he should stay away from Marquez, he got that boys number now.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
        i dont agree , i think if he gets back on the jucie like marquez i would love to see a 5th fight

but hey hatton knows better than all of us
        When did Pacquiao go off the juice ?

Comment

LOL....I love hatton to death....BUT!!!!!! gimmie a break Hatton ...Not everyone gets KOd and goes int a slum!

Comment

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
            there still is things for manny pac to do!!!

#1 fight a prime fighter!!! still hasnt done that!!! other that tim bradley manny pac has not beaten any prime fighters!!! i challenge anyone to name 1
            #2 actually fight at 154lbs manny pac won a 154lbs title but never faught anyone at that weight!!!!

manny still has things to do in boxing!!!

manny padded pacquaio!!!!! FRAUD!!!!!
            What does that say about JMM, whose whole career revolved around the fraud? Those 4 fights with the fraud were by far the highlight of his career, sure wasn't the hard earned decision vs washed up fraud Barrera.

Comment

Yeah, the could always carry Pacroid out on a stretcher, haven'r seen that yet.

Come on Pinoy boy, one more time!

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                Then he should stay away from Marquez, he got that boys number now.
                whats the point of coming back if its about staying away from the one who KOed u by chance?

once again its not like marquez was picking him apart
                he was messing marquez face up then by one stupid carelessness he jumped straight to marquez right
                a mistake that can be fix

Comment

Pinhead Pinoy

Yeah, they could always carry Pacroid out on a stretcher, haven't seen that yet.

Come on Pinoy boy, one more time!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Gotta respect Hatton's opinion, but only Manny will know whether he wants to end his career on that note. The guy is a fierce competitor and it wouldnt surprise me if he goes after a fifth Marquez fight so he can try and turn the result around.

Ultimately, all fighters are different and will handle a loss like this in different ways and with varying results. Truth be told no one, not even Manny will know how this has affected him(if at all) until he takes another punch in anger.
                    The second fight took 4 years to eventuate because Pac did not want to get out-boxed again..... the third fight took another 3 years to eventuate because they thought that Marquez was fat and slow at welter..... and yet you think that Pacquiao is going to want an immediate rematch after being destroyed like that?

Even if you are correct, and that is highly unlikely..... it would take 12 months AT LEAST, because Pac needs a break and a comeback fight.

Marquez should move on.

Comment

Originally posted by hypodermical View Post
                      im pretty sure he did. but this just means that he has to fight more conservatively, which will be hard for him but its not impossible. there are lost of fighters with inferior skills, speed and power, with glass jaws to begin with and they still fight for way less money.

i dont think pac can beat floyd anymore (i used to think so) but only because his jaw is now shot. one of the reasons why i thought pac could beat floyd was because he would be able to keep attacking even after getting countered by floyd.
                      I dont know how you could possibly come to that conclusion.

Pac has never been able to keep attacking after being countered by Marquez, how on earth would he manage that with Mayweather?

Wishful thinking I feel.

Come on, the very best Pacquiao could not beat the very worst Mayweather, like most boxing insiders have been saying for years.

Now, I'm not even sure if Pac could be competitive with Marquez. He is surely gonna be gun-shy after getting smoked like that, Marquez has his number.

Comment

Working...
                      X