Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler-Froch II Master Thread. Post here. DO NOT make new threads.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, I also began to like Froch a lot more. I think I assumed he was ****y initially due to his low-handed style without giving him much of a chance.

I realise now after watching all the Sky Sports interviews before the fights and the way he treated Kessler with so much respect, he's a good guy.

I was most impressed with the way Froch seemed to initiate the glove touching in the last round, and the way he carried it out clearly indicated his respect for Mikkel.

Good stuff, great fight, great event with no bull****.

Comment

• kessler had four or five rounds, for sure. easy fight to score, though. no need for a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        There won't be one.

I fully expect Kessler to announce his retirement, and I would applaud that.
        Yeah I don't think there needs to be a 3rd fight, Kessler's best days are behind him, he got hurt in the first fight but not as bad and often as he did tonight, his conditioning and reflexes have declined. Great fight to retire on.

Comment

• during the mid rounds I got the feeling Froch was going to KO Kessler but he could not put the shots together to get him out of there

Comment

• Kessler has been shot since 2010. Today he took Froch to life and death. Froch is same old and slow. Kessler pre 2010 beats Froch. Ward wins easy 12 round UD.

Comment

• New found love for Andre Ward I think, he's humble in this approach If he does fight Froch in England he will have made me from hater into a fan of his regardless of the outcome...
              I think he would win either way though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                during the mid rounds I got the feeling Froch was going to KO Kessler but he could not put the shots together to get him out of there
                People completely under-sell Kesslers chin...
                He has a fantastic chin and I think saying Froch could of stopped him is completely unfair on Mikkel.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Lol 117-11.

Please explain which rounds you gave to Froch.
                  Gave Kessler 5,6, and 11. Could see an argument for giving him the 4th as he came on in the final minute. Anything more than that is being very generous to him.

Comment

• After watching this fight, I think Froch would be the fighter to finally make Bhop look his age and possibly make him retire.

Comment

• Carl Froch....just....I love that man.

Comment

Working...
                      X