Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler-Froch II Master Thread. Post here. DO NOT make new threads.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
    People completely under-sell Kesslers chin...
    He has a fantastic chin and I think saying Froch could of stopped him is completely unfair on Mikkel.
    The ref was about to stop it although it would have been premature. Kessler was in trouble but like you said, great chin, great recovery and he survived. They both showed rock solid beards tonight.

Comment

• cant believe people had it wide....jim wat had it right after 9 then he gave froch rounds 10-11.....wanker....havent seen the HBO broadcast, but im guessing they were on Froch's nuts because of compubox....

Kessler couldve deserved a draw in rounds, but the way the fight ended, not a huge deal that Froch got the win....
      Last edited by -Hyperion-; 05-25-2013, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• I had it a draw. I have no problems with Froch getting the win though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          I had it a draw. I have no problems with Froch getting the win though.
          So Froch pulled out a draw by winning the 12th? Lmmfao!

Comment

• On the way back from London now.

Amazing fight, amazing crowd and atmosphere. One of the best I've been a part of.

Had the fight 116-112 Froch.

Best I could see for Kesslet is a 115-113 loss.

Great fight, clear winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              So Froch pulled out a draw by winning the 12th? Lmmfao!
              Yes.

I scored by rounds. It felt kinda odd as I felt Froch deserved the win, but he wasn't up on my card.

Comment

• Good for Nelson, was expecting a Kessler SD Better go and edit all your posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by bravestone View Post
                  Good for Nelson, was expecting a Kessler SD Better go and edit all your posts.
                  Why would I?

I love boxing and support my favourites with passion. Untill the bitter end. So be it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    On the way back from London now.

Amazing fight, amazing crowd and atmosphere. One of the best I've been a part of.

Had the fight 116-112 Froch.

Best I could see for Kesslet is a 115-113 loss.

Great fight, clear winner.
                    I had 115-113 but you are right the atmosphere was of the hook!

Comment

• I wonder what a 06-07 version of Kessler could have done in this fight.

To me he is more mobile and varied in his attacks with Jimmy Montoya, but his combination punching was just killer back then (the Librado Andrade fight in particular).

In the last few years he has rarely landed more than 1 or 2 punches in a row.

Comment

Working...
                      X