Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler-Froch II Master Thread. Post here. DO NOT make new threads.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-2 now, brittish coms are a disgrace as usual.

Comment

• Bellew being made to miss and getting countered to death.

Clear Chilemba round.

38-38

Comment

• Originally posted by shenmue View Post
        2-2 now, brittish coms are a disgrace as usual.

I have the same score and agree. Everything Chilemba lands goes a miss with them. Bellew isn't landing **** now!

Comment

• The stream I'm watching is terrible. About 3 frames a second, but the commentary (UK Sky) is coming through perfectly. Bellew is dominating this as far as I know. ****ing Jim Watt.

Comment

• 48-47 Chilemba

This commentary is ridiculous. Bellew landed one notable punch that whole round (left hook) and Chilemba immediately returned a big counter right that went unnoticed.

Comment

• Watch it on mute.

Chilemba is winning again. Whether he will win is another matter.

Comment

• Its clearly 3-2 Chilemba, bellew looking tired and landing pretty much nothing.

Comment

• Bellew just tried to snap his arm and hit him with a low-blow, the referee turned a blind eye!

Bellew smothering his own work inside and getting countered to death when he tries boxing from the outside. He seems very frustrated.

58-56 Chilemba

Comment

• 5-2 Chilemba, commentary is pretty much ignoring every single punch he lands, they were a little bit better in that 7th round in giving him the round but they still have Bellew winning wide.

Comment

• Was Kessler limping? Did anyone else see that?

Comment

Working...
                      X