Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler-Froch II Master Thread. Post here. DO NOT make new threads.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    froch is going to take this on points.

they're gonna box. they might scrap late.

i love being wrong, doe. these two may throw down, but i'm expecting an entertaining boxing match more than a war.
    That's what the first fight was. No reason to expect different this time.

I can't believe this is tomorrow. I can't wait, boxing has been amazing this year so far.

Comment

• I think Froch stops him dis time.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        http://youtu.be/fGdk4uo7zOk

6:20

Watt starts to talk about Froch's weaknesses and gets shook.

I laughed at this too.

Comment

• Thought Froch look shook at the weigh in, think he expected Kessler to be intimidated and he looked the complete opposite. Looked like it threw Carl off a bit.

Comment

• This going to be WAR.

Massive props to both fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
              If Froch is on the same PEDs he used against Bute, that's possible.

But I'm hoping the better man Mikkel Kessler will somehow prevail.
              Weren't these two guys somehow tested for drugs prior to this fight?

Comment

• The more i think about this fight the more i feel that Kessler is going to take it... Froch just seems so jacked and hyped up i feel his natural aggression could work against him against a pretty decent counter puncher in Kessler. In the first fight froch boxed for long periods and i feel it forced Kessler to be more aggressive than he wanted to be. If froch comes out aggressive i can either see kesslers age catching up to him and he gets beasted bute style, or i can see him catching froch all night with hard counters. We saw from the first that both have the hurt each other.

So hyped for this fight either way!

Comment

• I see this one going back and forth for the whole twelve. So hard to pick a winner, I went for Froch on points but as its got closer I have a nagging feeling that Kessler is going to upset the party at the O2. Whoever wins its going to be a great fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    Weren't these two guys somehow tested for drugs prior to this fight?
                    Froch is always tested.

He just makes basless claims because he can't get over the beating Froch put on Bute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      I think Froch stops him dis time.

kessler got a good beard, doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X