Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Will Attend The Donaire-Arce Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    Well I speak for myself

All the mugs out here in boxing land that may try to lump all into one group are full of ####

I do not believe that JMM took drugs , is on drugs, and or used any Ped's to build those huge muscles.

I believe hard work built those huge muscles

I know from experience that you can build strength well past your boxing prime and no doubt in my mind that played the part in those two great shots that rang out around the boxing WORLD !

My guy got nailed

I will always be a fan of Pac

I have no reason to change period

I have always pulled for JMM except when he fought Pac

I may have to hold my breath if JMM fights Rios
    Glad we still have fans like yourself around.

Comment

I'm going for arce, but think nonito is just hella good and will come up with the win.

one thing is for sure travieso is fun to watch he's got a warriors heart and it's going to be fun regardless, and why I love boxing.

Comment

Arce KO round 3

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          I was agreeing with you until your last two paragraphs mang

JMM did NOT get the best of Pac in the first three fights, they were close

Not everyone is making any excuses for PAC, so that was a stupid dumbasz lie
          You ARE making excuses for Pac !

The third fight was not close.

The Pac/Bradley fight was closer.

That was a clear-cut decision for Marquez.

In the last two fights Pac was out-boxed, then destroyed.

Stop making excuses fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Glad we still have fans like yourself around.
            Well, I think that twosweethooks is a typical pac-stain, and one of the worst posters on this site.....

..... but I suppose that I should give him props for not trying that PED rubbish like the rest of the ******s.

Comment

I like Arce, but he is done, Nonito got this.

Best of luck to both guys.

WAR Nonito !!

Comment

Yeah travieso is way past his prime, he couldnt even hurt mauricio martines boxrec that guy he is a complete bum
                Im seeing travieso being conservative for the first 2 rounds then koed viciously when he finally opens up

Comment

Originally posted by light_speed View Post
                  how about looking at the styles of the fighters he fought? Did they come forward or did they play it safe? What is arce going to do? Put two and two together.
                  it didnt matter if they came forward or not or if they played it safe if you have the killer instinct you should be able to take them out,oh and by the way the two and two that arce put together earned him a tko against wv2 while nonito got a decision.

Comment

just evidence convicts you in court of a crime even if no one saw you do the crime... Marquez on someting...

evidence 1... Marquez fought Pacquiao three times and has landed clean over hand rights and combinations plenty of times, even when Pacman has just jumped in and never knocked Pacquiao down.

evidence 2... Angel Heredia has admitted that he has given PED to athletes and knew how to distribute the drug and hide it from test... he testified in the balco case.

evidence 3... Marquez came in looking bigger and more muscular then Pacquiao, and Pacquiao weighed 5 pounds more then Marquez.

evidence 4... Suddenly at the age of 39, Marquez develops the one shot power punch, which he has never displayed in any of his Professional Bouts. But landed twice in the 4th fight and both put Pacquiao down. That even Nacho has admitted to be shocked cause Marquez has always been a fighter to put combinations together and was never that one punch knock out fighter.

Marquez in his whole career was never big, muscular, a one punch knock out artist until this Angel Heredia came along, and he's not even a boxing trainer, he is a strength coach CAUGHT GIVING STERIODS TO ATHLETES! No fighter in the history of boxing develops power at the age of 39, everyone slows down, the power is not there anymore, all because of all the punishment the body receives of boxing. Case closed...

Comment

Originally posted by Teejro View Post
                      just evidence convicts you in court of a crime even if no one saw you do the crime... Marquez on someting...

evidence 1... Marquez fought Pacquiao three times and has landed clean over hand rights and combinations plenty of times, even when Pacman has just jumped in and never knocked Pacquiao down.

evidence 2... Angel Heredia has admitted that he has given PED to athletes and knew how to distribute the drug and hide it from test... he testified in the balco case.

evidence 3... Marquez came in looking bigger and more muscular then Pacquiao, and Pacquiao weighed 5 pounds more then Marquez.

evidence 4... Suddenly at the age of 39, Marquez develops the one shot power punch, which he has never displayed in any of his Professional Bouts. But landed twice in the 4th fight and both put Pacquiao down. That even Nacho has admitted to be shocked cause Marquez has always been a fighter to put combinations together and was never that one punch knock out fighter.

Marquez in his whole career was never big, muscular, a one punch knock out artist until this Angel Heredia came along, and he's not even a boxing trainer, he is a strength coach CAUGHT GIVING STERIODS TO ATHLETES! No fighter in the history of boxing develops power at the age of 39, everyone slows down, the power is not there anymore, all because of all the punishment the body receives of boxing. Case closed...
                      Stop crying b1tch !

You defended pacroid for 3 years, now you wanna cry about drug tests?

Again, stop crying b1tch.

Even pacroid did not try to make silly excuses like you fanboys

Comment

Working...
                      X