Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Will Attend The Donaire-Arce Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ronnie dont know **** marquez is not the first mexican to beat pacquiao . erik el terrible morales beat him first,marquez is the first mexican to knock him the fcuk out.and what a devastating knock out it was congrats to JMM and viva mexico

Comment

Well I speak for myself

All the mugs out here in boxing land that may try to lump all into one group are full of ####

I do not believe that JMM took drugs , is on drugs, and or used any Ped's to build those huge muscles.

I believe hard work built those huge muscles

I know from experience that you can build strength well past your boxing prime and no doubt in my mind that played the part in those two great shots that rang out around the boxing WORLD !

My guy got nailed

I will always be a fan of Pac

I have no reason to change period

I have always pulled for JMM except when he fought Pac

I may have to hold my breath if JMM fights Rios

Comment

Originally posted by Tony B. View Post
        Exactly^^^^
        Which is it Ronnie? PEDs? Or because Manny forgot his rosary? Or "foot stomping"? Did Manny take a dive to set up part 5? Or did Marquez kick Manny in the crotch so fast that no one saw it? (someone on another thread here is actually saying that!)

Why is it so hard to believe that Manny got beat? Marquez has gotten better against Manny each time they've fought and this K.O. was the next logical progression.

Everyone is making excuses for Manny except for Manny himself.
        I was agreeing with you until your last two paragraphs mang

JMM did NOT get the best of Pac in the first three fights, they were close

Not everyone is making any excuses for PAC, so that was a stupid dumbasz lie

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Donaire might even score a more devastating KO than Marquez did against Pacquiao.
          NONITO hasnt scored a knock out since feb/2011 which was fernando montiel, his last 3 fights two have gone the distance and one by tko,which was nishioka,dont think there will be a knock out it might go the distance in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
            no amount of peds is going to help arce beat nonito....
            this is not a pacquiao match, there will be testing done for this fight,nonito does it all year round

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
              NONITO hasnt scored a knock out since feb/2011 which was fernando montiel, his last 3 fights two have gone the distance and one by tko,which was nishioka,dont think there will be a knock out it might go the distance in my opinion.
              YEah, and that's because after Montiel nobody wants to fight him anymore. Everybody that goes into the ring with him is just looking to survive as long as possible and maybe throw a couple of punches in the round. Soon as somebody starts to open up they get punished, like Nishioka.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                I was agreeing with you until your last two paragraphs mang

JMM did NOT get the best of Pac in the first three fights, they were close

Not everyone is making any excuses for PAC, so that was a stupid dumbasz lie
                Read my post again, moron. I said that Marquez has gotten better in each fight against PAC, no one said the fights weren't close.

Except for the last one, that is.....

Comment

Originally posted by konfirm View Post
                  YEah, and that's because after Montiel nobody wants to fight him anymore. Everybody that goes into the ring with him is just looking to survive as long as possible and maybe throw a couple of punches in the round. Soon as somebody starts to open up they get punished, like Nishioka.
                  what do you mean nobody wants to fight him,you mean nobody in top rank cause thats the only people he can fight,he needs to get out of top rank so he can fight other opposition,would love to see him get it on with abner mares but like his papa said ..WE HAVE NO INTEREST IN WORKING WITH GOLDEN BOY..

Comment

this is not a pacquiao match, there will be testing done for this fight,nonito does it all year round
                    it's only donaire who's doing the year round testing i believe...arce doing the ordinary testing that pacquiao and almost everyone else does.

Comment

How about looking at the STYLES of the fighters he fought? Did they come forward or did they play it safe? What is Arce going to do? Put two and two together.

Comment

Working...
                      X