Floyd Considering His Father As a Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Interesting.

This is a little worrying as a Mayweather fan.
    How i find Sr the much better trainer?

Comment

10 pages deep and I feel a lil different than everyone. I feel that Roger is fine enough to still trade him but Floyd hasnt been liking some of the comments Roger has been making in the media lately or his random talks with TR and or Arum. Floyd said last time that they were taken advantage of Roger but he's still talkin to them. Then Roger made the comments about Floyd would go down as a scared champ, etc.......'

I dont think Floyd liked that kinda stuff but I could be wrong. I hope its something else even though I dont want Roger to be sick. On the flip side, Ive met Sr. a few times and really like him. Ive always wanted them to come back together even if its just as father & son. Floyd seems to be in a better place when that happens.

Sr is with 50 but I know he would pick his son over 50 all day. Should be interesting

Comment

SMH @ The derailment in this thread. Floyd related issues can't even be discussed without excessive trolling even when the thread is 100% boxing related.

But I'm not ass worried about this as most people in this thread are. Floyd Sr. is a world class trainer and Floyd Jr. has been a pro since 1996. They know what they are doing and I doubt we will see a decline in his performance in the ring.

My biggest concern if any is the volatile relationship these two have.

Comment

Just hype right there.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            10 pages deep and I feel a lil different than everyone. I feel that Roger is fine enough to still trade him but Floyd hasnt been liking some of the comments Roger has been making in the media lately or his random talks with TR and or Arum. Floyd said last time that they were taken advantage of Roger but he's still talkin to them. Then Roger made the comments about Floyd would go down as a scared champ, etc.......'

I dont think Floyd liked that kinda stuff but I could be wrong. I hope its something else even though I dont want Roger to be sick. On the flip side, Ive met Sr. a few times and really like him. Ive always wanted them to come back together even if its just as father & son. Floyd seems to be in a better place when that happens.

Sr is with 50 but I know he would pick his son over 50 all day. Should be interesting
            I remember Floyd talking about Roger getting sick and not knowing how long he can train him, in the last 24/7 against Cotto though.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              How i find Sr the much better trainer?
              Much bigger ego than Roger.

I'm not sure if they still have the chemistry they once had and they may butt heads that could effect the training and fight.

On the flipside though, it could be good. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                SMH @ The derailment in this thread. Floyd related issues can't even be discussed without excessive trolling even when the thread is 100% boxing related.

But I'm not ass worried about this as most people in this thread are. Floyd Sr. is a world class trainer and Floyd Jr. has been a pro since 1996. They know what they are doing and I doubt we will see a decline in his performance in the ring.

My biggest concern if any is the volatile relationship these two have.
                That's my concern.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Much bigger ego than Roger.

I'm not sure if they still have the chemistry they once had and they may butt heads that could effect the training and fight.

On the flipside though, it could be good. Who knows.
                  I would like to see him and sr mend thats his daddy the man who formed him,it would be nice to see him back in the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    I would like to see him and sr mend thats his daddy the man who formed him,it would be nice to see him back in the corner.
                    Yeah, that's true. Would be good to see them reconcile.

I'm just not sure they can.

Comment

• Floyd's been saying for a while - that Roger's been slowing down on the pads.

Comment

Working...
                      X