Collapse
No announcement yet.

GBP dropping hints for Cinco De Mayo card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd and Canelo on the same card with the winner going on to fight the other winner later on in September (remember 2 may fights in 2013). Kind of like a mini tournament around 147/154, sounds good.

Comment

is floyd and canelo definitely both fighting on may 5 on the same card?

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
        is floyd and canelo definitely both fighting on may 5 on the same card?
        About a week ago GBP said they reserved the date because Mayweather was going to fight then. Now they are hinting that Canelo will as well, but it sounds like its a double header.

Comment

maybe it will be canelo vs. angulo.

Comment

Canelo vs Mercito Gesta.

Comment

Yeah he said fighting Josesito Lopez was "history". I don't listen to ODLH when he talks too much anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                Yeah he said fighting Josesito Lopez was "history". I don't listen to ODLH when he talks too much anymore.
                To be fair he was right, I've never seen before that day a LMW fighting against a LWW.

Comment

I am almost Positive it will be Maywather vs Guerrero for Mayweather's first fight back, as for Canelo...it could be Angulo especially if he can look impressive again on Saturday

Comment

Hopefully it's Kirkland

Comment

TV Azteca was sayin' Canelo vs. Floyd was official durin' the fights last Saturday night.

Comment

Working...
                      X