Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Says Marquez Was No Stronger Than Before

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember Oliver McCall breaking down in the ring, crying alligator tears. Zab Judah attacked the ref after Costa put him out. Chris Arriola was outright embarrassing after the Klitchko fight and Ricky Hatton was drowning in his own tears just last month after Senchenko took him out. Manny is class. Everybody wins well, but few lose well.

Comment

[QUOTE=Oxn;12796917]How can he feel his power when hes asleep?[/QUOTE

He felt it in the 3rd round, genius.....

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
      Exactly. He said he wasn't significantly stronger, which is different from your title saying "No Stronger Than Before", this is incorrect and misleading.

Come on Bigpoppapump, have some standards man.
      It's the same damn thing. Stop, you don't have a license to practice law, nor are you on retainer....

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      It shows that JMM punches were stronger in that fight, and no JMM is not on drugs because he too drug tests that the commission provided and pass them all, So **** you if you think he is on PED, but the punch that KD pac though doesn't seem like a punch that would put him down.
      Originally posted by jr2122 View Post
      What's all this "classy even in defeat" talk, he got ktfo what else can he say? There are no excuses about what happened. I'm not trying to shyt on the man but saying its not a punch he expected nor saw sounds silly to me. As a fighter it's your job to be prepared, specially against THE counter puncher general.... Just saying
      Yeah you are. The man done said he was reckless, what the hell else you want?

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
      ROFL who are you trying to fool. Kudos to Marquez for the KO and the win but don't sit here and try to tell people he is all natural. Hint, Memo's specialty was helping athlete's pass drug tests.

Doesn't change the fact that Pac got careless and Marquez bingoed him, just don't try and act that JMM is all natural.
      If you can say that, then you should say the same for Pac...BS......

Originally posted by supreme7 View Post
      great knockout by maquez but if did you score that knocked out in the last 2sec of the 6th rd out of desperation he himself in the next 2 rds would have been knocked out,great fight definitely candidate for fight of the year.
      Get some glasses, contacts, or surgery.....

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      He tripped on a punch.
      Exactly, LOL

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      Nah, I didn't predict the 6 round KO. I knew that if Marquez went to Manny's body more then it would help strengthen his chances to win more convincingly but no way did I know he would put Pac out in the 6th round. I take no credit for that. I just always knew that JMM was a better technical fighter than Pacquiao and he can make the adjustments better and I have been consistent with this theory for years on here.
      Marquez is one of the best, if not the best on making adjustments on the fly....

Originally posted by DeadScared View Post
      If Pacquiao believes that Marquez was no stronger than before then somebody must to tell him he is wrong. Marquez is definitely a lot stronger now and Pacquiao a lesser fighter than he once was. And somebody needs to tell him that too.
      Pac done used the crab louse medication, now get out of his pubes......

Comment

Viva Marquez, viva Mexico !!!!

Comment

that settles it.

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Hu$tler View Post
            Marquez showed he had the ability to hurt Pacquiao in there previous fights so I don't really think its a case of more power
            this is what I have been saying in other threads, marquez showed that he can hurt Manny from the first 2 fights and some people are forgetting this...

in the 3rd both guys were not able to really hurt each other...

Comment

Forget about JMM's power, how bout his chin? I was surprised he didn't wobble on a couple of straight lefts that landed. He ate a monster left in the second round that sure would have put others down.

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
                Forget about JMM's power, how bout his chin? I was surprised he didn't wobble on a couple of straight lefts that landed. He ate a monster left in the second round that sure would have put others down.
                exactly! JMM has a granite Mexican chin...

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                  How can he feel his power when hes asleep?
                  From what he was hit with throughout the fight. Don't think for one minute Juan held it all back until that one last punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    exactly! JMM has a granite Mexican chin...
                    Hahah I don't know about that but I've always thought of him of having excellent recovery, the best I've seen actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
                      If you're insinuating JMM chin was better from steroids, he was as hurt as he's been since the first round of the first fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X