No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Wife, Mother Asking For Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
    So let's get this straight. Manny is a great welterweight. He just got ICED by a 39 year old JMM as a welterweight. But Floyd beating JMM 12-0 three years prior doesn't equate to him beating a primed, elite welterweight. Please stop posting. I can't even do my work reading this bull****.

BTW, Shane Mosley was the concensus #1 rated welterweight in the world and #3 on every credible P4P list when Floyd toyed with him. He was even coming off destroying Margarito, who Floyd was supposedly scared of. LOL!!!
    Last post:

Anyone in boxing circles today never write like yall write ! ITs not there, they have more sense.

Last time, NO ONE with boxing knowledge BRAGs on Mayweathers win over JMM,,,

Thats like Ali bragging on beating BOB FOSTER ,,,, Knowledgeable boxing fans don't DO IT

in other words there is nothing great to brag on ,,, a much bigger man beating a little man

BUT

IF you turned it around and said the little man is destroying the big men then you have something to brag on.

YOU may now brag on Pac for beating all the big men he has fought, I won't name them you should know them

hats off to JMM for the great KO

This S### is too deep for me, you can't make a fool understand and I want to stay on this site, bye

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      Oh, you mean like how Oscar gave Floyd a hard fight, and then Pacquiao gave Oscar one of the worst beatings in boxing history?
      Its funny now how pacfans now can only argue about previous fights. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        Last post:

Anyone in boxing circles today never write like yall write ! ITs not there, they have more sense.

Last time, NO ONE with boxing knowledge BRAGs on Mayweathers win over JMM,,,

Thats like Ali bragging on beating BOB FOSTER ,,,, Knowledgeable boxing fans don't DO IT

in other words there is nothing great to brag on ,,, a much bigger man beating a little man

BUT

IF you turned it around and said the little man is destroying the big men then you have something to brag on.

YOU may now brag on Pac for beating all the big men he has fought, I won't name them you should know them

hats off to JMM for the great KO

This S### is too deep for me, you can't make a fool understand and I want to stay on this site, bye
        Thank you for leaving and hopefully delete ur account. Hopefully the rest of the pac huggers soon follow. Boxing Scene is a better place without them and writers like ronnie!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          Oh, you mean like how Oscar gave Floyd a hard fight, and then Pacquiao gave Oscar one of the worst beatings in boxing history?
          Would be a very valid point if most who watched Floyd-DLH didn't see a clear victory for Floyd. IMO that's apples and oranges to Floyd basically coming off his couch after two years off and making JMM look like a club fighter. And three years later JMM sending Pac's brain into orbit. Also, Floyd fought DLH at his natural weight and a year and a half prior to Pac. DLH was in his upper 30s so that year and a half could have done him much good. Likewise, Floyd's win over JMM was overlooked because JMM supposedly wasn't a credible welterweight. But to date, JMM's lone convincing welterweight loss is to Floyd and he crushed Pac at the weight and arguably pointed him last time.

At days end, we have enough data to make the educated guess that Floyd is the best of his era with JMM and Pac following. Even though we don't come to that conclusion the way we would have liked (a Mayweather-Pacquaio showdown), there is enough evidence there to say Floyd is the best. The reality is, we've been wanting to see the best two fighters of this era fight and completely have dismissed that they already have. If the world ended today, Floyd and JMM would be #1 and #2 in this era. They fought. Floyd won. Thereofre he's the best. Everything else is just mindless fanboy spinning and nonsense.

Comment

• I hope they both retire theres NOTHING left to prove to themselves. The bank accounts are healthy and I hope they are to after almost 70 fights each!
            Its time for the young bloods to rise, lets see what the new generation has to offer. Maybe theres a man amongst them that can connect with all sports fans? Thats how boxing can return to the sports status it once enjoyed. Ray

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              It was horrible to see Jinkee after the fight.
              Totally disagree. She got the same taste of her medicine. That's what happens when you laughp at other boxers Ko(hatton fight). She got a slice of humble pie. It was awesome sing her cry and bob trying console her. I have no remorse

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                Riiiigggghhhhhhhttttttt. He was scared of Margarito, who was coming off a loss to Daniel Santos when Floyd hit the division. Promtly lost to Paul Williams after Floyd hit the division. Then was destroyed by Mosley, who Floyd fought immediately afterwards.

He was also scared of Pac, who for some reason refused to take drug testing. Then agreed to take testing. Then got ICED by a guy Floyd is criticized for even fighting.

Seriously bro, do you even believe the nonsense or just reaching at this point?
                Hes telling you the truth, you're just in denial ass wipe. Floyd never even wanted to fight Paul williams when he was at his best, what dose that tell you punk, Floyd's a cheey picking *****, and your the crap stain that's on his dirty ass draws.
                Last edited by Toltec77; 12-10-2012, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrkobra View Post
                  Totally disagree. She got the same taste of her medicine. That's what happens when you laughp at other boxers Ko(hatton fight). She got a slice of humble pie. It was awesome sing her cry and bob trying console her. I have no remorse
                  Exactly wut i said after the fight. She was all full of shyts n giggles after hatton and cotto got beat down. especially seeing cottos wife n kids crying their eyes out. But at the end of the day thats the brutal business that boxing brings.

Comment

• Naw he should at least have 1 more fight maybe in Manilla

Comment

• Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
                      Hes telling you the truth, you're just in denial ass wipe. Floyd never even wanted to fight Paul williams when he was at his best, what dose that tell you punk, Floyd's a cheey picking *****, and your the crap stain that's on his dirty ass draws.

Comment

Working...
                      X