• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War PAcman if he fights again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
      Hey Man:

Have you guys forgot Floyd beat the hell out of JMM? Floyd would give JMM a rematch any time. Do you think JMM will take it. Hell no!!!
      Floyd cheated on poor little JMM, have you forgot that ? I think you don't care!

JMM is NOT,,,,,""""NOT"""" the same JMM that fought Mayweather. I would love to see that fight now,,,

BUT

IF you had any sense you would know styles make fights

That was a dumbazzz remark mang,,,,put two counterpunchers together is more like a fart in a phone booth

where is mr. JR ? Still hiding ?

Real men fight, Real men take on all comers

BRAVO to real men like JMM and PAC

JMM deserved to WIN

I would like Pac to fight JMM in the fall and even it up KO to KO

Comment

It was horrible to see Jinkee after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeAnatomy View Post
          Blah,Blah,Blah. Nobody cares about all that sensitive ****. This is boxing not Sunday School. Manny and Freddie got what they deserved. Karma is UNDEFEATED. We all know Manny was on PED's for years, Marquez got juiced up and Gave him a taste of what he gave to many others. So No, I as well as a lot of other people dont feel sorry for him. Thats the way the World turns.
          You smell like Crap to me! you accusing them both fighters when both have never been found to be guilty of charge. You must be a crap stain on floyds dirty draws!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Manny can't afford to retire yet.
            yeah. fat dan said bob advanced him $1.5 mil or so before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
              Would have made a lot more sense if Mayweather didn't already beat the GREAT JMM like a drum....mang.
              This is my last post on a dumbazzzzz POST

IF all you boys think boxing greats is about a big man cheating on a wee little man and JMM was a big 130 pounder at the moment when JR cheated in weight, the size was disparaging, then you boys

KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BOXING

more like a little boy pissing in the wind"peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                What makes Bayless and expert. JMM is a better counter puncher than Floyd? What an idiot. Counter punching starts from defense, and no one has a better defense the Floyd.

Manny would never get in a position to hit Floyd the same way JMM was never in a position to hit Floyd.

But Pac fans never mention that fight, do they? Floyd treated JMM like a little kid, but Pac fans never acknowledged that fact. So what would he do to Manny?
                What is so funny mang is you mayweather fans are talking like JR is gonna kill everyone in the ring

and yet

Jr is still Hiding , LMAO !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
                  that's some skip bayless 5hit right there

that fool had the nerve to say jmm was a better counterpuncher than floyd is
                  I'm a little busy at work and haven't had time to get on ESPN and see what Skip had to say. Please tell me this clown didn't say JMM was a better counterpuncher than Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeAnatomy View Post
                    Its not a fact to prove because manny NEVER PARTICIPATED in Olympic Style Random Testing. Its just an Opinion that i share with millions of other people. And My Morals are perfectly in order if I believe Manny KO'd others while on steroids, then whats wrong with him getting a taste of his own Medicine? Like I said, Its the hurt business not Ice skating. He got delt the funk, he's dealing with it well, you should too.
                    Uh ,,,what is more obvious in some fans is their dumbazzzzzz mentality.

Some spout off at the mouth and can't back it up,

definition :

FOOL

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                      Marquez didn't even have his moments in that fight. I was shocked because I'm a massive Marquez fan, and with Floyd coming off such a long layoff, I really thought it was going to be fairly competitive. But 120-107? Nobody but Floyd could do that to JMM.
                      Okay, you are a JMM fan, what do you think Floyd would do to Manny?

Comment

Working...
                      X