Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappointed in all the hate, and lack of respect.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
    I couldn't agree with the bold more, but that was just the same kind of hate I am referring to, just directed at Cotto instead of Pacquiao. I watched the Pac/Marq fight at a sports bar, and when Jinkee was crying and rushing the stage, I heard some dude behind me yell, "**** that *****!" laughing and saying nasty things before Pacquiao had come to and I thought, "man, that is low."

Anybody who has seen any of my posts knows I'm not some juvenile poster or fanboy for any particular fighter. I have my favorites just like anyone else, but Pac and JMM for me ranked about the same in terms of who I like best. I love boxing, plain and simple. And I love the documentaries that follow the boxer's lives and training camps. I just really think when fighters get badly KO'd or hurt in the ring, people should try and remember they are human beings like you and me, and be respectful to them and their families. When Hatton got KO'd, I hated how much of a dark place it put him in because of all the hate he received afterwards that made him feel like a failure and letdown. Boxers deserve much better than this.
    Cool, but this is what boxing fans do.. I have no problem with the point you are trying to make as a whole but this is a point that should be made about boxing In general not just because it happens to Pac..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Exactly, the Mayweather almost getting KO sig, avatar and pictures were everywhere, Williams going face first was everywhere, Hatton laying twitching was almost on every forum, Cotto, Khan etc now people want respect for the "Warrior"? **** that, So Williams, Cotto, khan, Hatton etc aren't warriors? People need to deal with the fact that Pac got KO and stop crying for respect.
      also how people are always calling people quitter this and that like ortiz and ****. the hate isn't directed at Manny or his fans that love boxing. Its his far right, birther fanbase thats getting **** on and deservedly so!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Good Ole oxn, still taking my point to the extreme to argue. Its all good. Manny shouldn't have been fighting JMM, there were other choices. Anyway, least you showed up and are taking this like a boxing fan.
        Can you tell me why he shouldnt be fighting jmm though? If most people thought he lost the 3rd fight, and he did, then how is it a cherry pick to fight someone he lost to?

Personally i wasnt exciting about a 4th fight because i didnt want to see it over and over.

Manny shouldve hanged it up a few years back. I know you think im some sorta pachugger, but i criticized the hell outta him for fighting shane. Rematches against boxers usually result in the boxer winning.

Comment

yeah he's been at it all weekend. this one hurt him alil too much.
          junior gong is easier to read than a dr. seuss book. a fake wanna be who pretends to be neutral and a true fan of the sport, yet all his posts on here about "bumsniffing floydiots" when in reality he is an idiot nuthugger, mascarading as a "true fan," just cause he says so. his opinion holds no water and no one really cares what he says, thats why he keeps saying it. he is bored. now he is hurt and saddened more than he has been in a while. he will try and tell you that he isnt a pac fan either, but really all he does is talk shit in floyd and pac threads, and tries to claim he is being objective. he is #3 on my "p4p biggest twat posters" list...

Comment

Stop being a sissy and grow a pair of balls. He got knocked out like a lot of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              I posted this yesterday and have had a lot of folks hitting me up because they share my sentiments, so I decided to post a thread about it because I felt it is a good point of discussion.
              100% agree... Pacquiao has achieved alot in the sport for some kids in here to ridicule him.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                Can you tell me why he shouldnt be fighting jmm though? If most people thought he lost the 3rd fight, and he did, then how is it a cherry pick to fight someone he lost to?

Personally i wasnt exciting about a 4th fight because i didnt want to see it over and over.

Manny shouldve hanged it up a few years back. I know you think im some sorta pachugger, but i criticized the hell outta him for fighting shane. Rematches against boxers usually result in the boxer winning.
                I never used or implied cherry pick my friend. I see you still shoot that lil jab.

IMO, No BS, i pointed it out in other posts. Floyd for $40 mil no ppv, Cotto without the CW or Bradley 2 are the fights he should've made. He was 2-0-1 vs JMM no reason for a 4th fight.

I do not lump you in with the far right birther fringe of manny's fanbase.

Comment

dude this comes with the territory. This is payback for all the toe stepping bs that inflated the threads the last time they fought. Do I agree? No but I understand why its happening. This is a war between fanbases.

Comment

I agree with you that too much ridiculous criticism is directed at Manny. Respectfully, may I offer a different take.

Manny refused $40 mil to fight floyd because there was no ppv involved. He then tried to lowball MIguel and fight him at another CW. He then completely ignored Bradley and refused to rematch him. Manny ended up taking what he thought was the easy road to a payday and IN A DISPLAY OF SHEER ****ING ARROGANCE, had (or allowed it to appear as if) an April fight already made.

Manny deserves respect for his career achievements without question. But perhaps this was karma. NO more no less.
                    I agree 100% with this post! :qqq:

Comment

Manny, I'm so disappoint with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X