Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappointed in all the hate, and lack of respect.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    When you're old and in the nursing home you're going to be rocking back in your chair babbling about "Floydiots" and "bumsniffs."

Pactards confirmed for being entirely unable to handle the banter. They were great at dishing it out, but wow they really can't take it.
    LOL. I have the old man on ignore. I dont even see his post, all he says is bumsniff. Like, what? Anyways, he is hurting, hurting bad. Like real bad. I know it.

He is bumhurt!

Comment

LOL. I remember when the pacckkkyy posted ALL of those pics of Floyd ALMOST being KNOCKED OUT by Shane....DANG! ALMOST!

Comment

Its why i rarely post anymore.

I too was saddened by what happened. Not that he lost but how he lost. This time around i believe he came in fully motivated unlike the 3rd fight, and i think he lost the 3rd. So it sucks that he tried hard this time but got sparked for his efforts.

We got guys in here talking about karma, wtf, if karma existed then the entire human race wouldnt exist, but karma comes up when its convient to apply to that individual person you criticize.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          I understand your point perfectly, but I didn't see any thread bemoaning why people were making fun of Williams, Hatton, khan, Margarito, Cotto or anyone else, am tired of people trying to make Pacquiao like some kind of god, He lost and people made fun of him, am sure everybody would get over it and move on, this is his turn and anyone making fun of him doesn't make them less of a fan of boxing or disrespectful, what I found disrespectful was people making gifs of Cotto kids crying, but now people want fans to be "Respectful" because Pac is the victim? Nah, am sure Pac doesn't give a toss, this is boxing... People MAN UP!
          I couldn't agree with the bold more, but that was just the same kind of hate I am referring to, just directed at Cotto instead of Pacquiao. I watched the Pac/Marq fight at a sports bar, and when Jinkee was crying and rushing the stage, I heard some dude behind me yell, "**** that *****!" laughing and saying nasty things before Pacquiao had come to and I thought, "man, that is low."

Anybody who has seen any of my posts knows I'm not some juvenile poster or fanboy for any particular fighter. I have my favorites just like anyone else, but Pac and JMM for me ranked about the same in terms of who I like best. I love boxing, plain and simple. And I love the documentaries that follow the boxer's lives and training camps. I just really think when fighters get badly KO'd or hurt in the ring, people should try and remember they are human beings like you and me, and be respectful to them and their families. When Hatton got KO'd, I hated how much of a dark place it put him in because of all the hate he received afterwards that made him feel like a failure and letdown. Boxers deserve much better than this.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
            LOL. I have the old man on ignore. I dont even see his post, all he says is bumsniff. Like, what? Anyways, he is hurting, hurting bad. Like real bad. I know it.

He is bumhurt!

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
              Its why i rarely post anymore.

I too was saddened by what happened. Not that he lost but how he lost. This time around i believe he came in fully motivated unlike the 3rd fight, and i think he lost the 3rd. So it sucks that he tried hard this time but got sparked for his efforts.

We got guys in here talking about karma, wtf, if karma existed then the entire human race wouldnt exist, but karma comes up when its convient to apply to that individual person you criticize.
              Good Ole oxn, still taking my point to the extreme to argue. Its all good. Manny shouldn't have been fighting JMM, there were other choices. Anyway, least you showed up and are taking this like a boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                I wonder how floyd fans even know how to photoshop. according to pac fans arent we all uneducated ghetto teens?
                Or that Mayweather fans are monkeys and what not. They sprouted that non sense for years and A LOT of them went unbanned and were allowed to use those racist words. SMH.

Comment

LOL. I remember when the pacckkkyy posted ALL of those pics of Floyd ALMOST being KNOCKED OUT by Shane....DANG! ALMOST!
                  Exactly, the Mayweather almost getting KO sig, avatar and pictures were everywhere, Williams going face first was everywhere, Hatton laying twitching was almost on every forum, Cotto, Khan etc now people want respect for the "Warrior"? **** that, So Williams, Cotto, khan, Hatton etc aren't warriors? People need to deal with the fact that Pac got KO and stop crying for respect.

Comment

He is bumhurt!
                    yeah he's been at it all weekend. this one hurt him alil too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Exactly, the Mayweather almost getting KO sig, avatar and pictures were everywhere, Williams going face first was everywhere, Hatton laying twitching was almost on every forum, Cotto, Khan etc now people want respect for the "Warrior"? **** that, So Williams, Cotto, khan, Hatton etc aren't warriors? People need to deal with the fact that Pac got KO and stop crying for respect.
                      Absolutely. But they want to forget that stuff. Nope, I wont let them. They dogged the mess out of Ricky Hatton when he got knocked out. I was here, I remember all of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X