No announcement yet.

NYTimes openly su****ious of PED use by JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    aint no way anyone would say marquez was clean last saturday with a straight face......

the ko was a perfect shot no doubt esp that pac walked to it but he dropping pac like a log with ease in the 3rd round ?...hell no, that was way too powerful to be thrown by marquez...
    LOL im going to watch pac jmm 4 again just to see the knockdown.

Comment

aint no way anyone would say marquez was clean last saturday with a straight face......

the ko was a perfect shot no doubt esp that pac walked to it but he dropping pac like a log with ease in the 3rd round ?...hell no, that was way too powerful to be thrown by marquez...
      bollocks. he has got 40 fcuking KOs in 60 odd fights.

Comment

• The irony......

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
            The knockdown in the 3rd round was due to Manny being off balance. The shot did hurt him but it buckled his legs as he was moving backwards.
            no it was'nt ..manny had his feet planted ..it did'nt buckle his legs ..it dropped him like he got hit with a baseball bat...ive seen marquez hit pac with cleaner shot than that and it did'nt do much..

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Let me ask you, were any of your clients professional athletes who had been training at a high level for decades? If so, were any of them approximately 40 years old when they made visible physical strides in the span of three months? There's a big difference between a coach potato who's never worked out making a marked improvement and someone who's pushed the envelope of their physical potential for years.
              It depends, has Marquez been doing any type of resistance training a dieting. I use to train professional boxer Paul Marcinaccio. He never did any resistance training until I started working with him. He had gotten so much stronger, hitting harder and better stamina. The changes in his body were very visible. He was bullying bigger guys in the ring. It doesn't matter the age, as long as you're training correctly and dieting properly, you can get stronger. I'm 39 and and transform my body at the drop of a dime, not from any steroid use but working out the right way

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                pac got KO because of a perfect counter punch that he did not see coming.

take out those two punches and marquez was getting beat on.

i like pac's chances if a 5th fight took place.
                You never know how well a guy will take a punch again after being knocked cold like that.

Comment

• Very hard to believe people not giving Marquez his due. It was a great night for boxing. Replay enjoy and appreciate. Not too often you gonna see two champions go for the kill. What other outcome was expected. Either one was gonna get ko'd that night. Marquez set it up beautifully. Straight warriors!

Comment

• So let me get this straight. Pac can go up in weight and KO bigger guys like Hatton and Cotto. Can beat the crap out of DLH, Marg and knockdown Mosley. And he does this all because of Ariza's protein shakes and healthy eating right? All natural.... how dare anyone accuse Pac of taking anything illegal. Let the commission do their job. They'll take you to court if you say anything otherwise.

Marquez is now fighting at welterweight and with a perfect textbook counterpunch KO's his longtime nemesis. But oh no it has to be because of PED's right? Maybe he needs to take his accusers to court. Don't think I've ever seen such a group of butthurt fans in my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by FightHistorian View Post
                      So let me get this straight. Pac can go up in weight and KO bigger guys like Hatton and Cotto. Can beat the crap out of DLH, Marg and knockdown Mosley. And he does this all because of Ariza's protein shakes and healthy eating right? All natural.... how dare anyone accuse Pac of taking anything illegal. Let the commission do their job. They'll take you to court if you say anything otherwise.

Marquez is now fighting at welterweight and with a perfect textbook counterpunch KO's his longtime nemesis. But oh no it has to be because of PED's right? Maybe he needs to take his accusers to court. Don't think I've ever seen such a group of butthurt fans in my life.
                      This is the perfect response and is 100% true. Pac fans are in denial and I'm not sure if its funny or pathetically sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X