No announcement yet.

NYTimes openly su****ious of PED use by JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    it's not so much him being 39 and still able to look ripped as ****...it's just the fact that his power is so much more explosive and powerful than before. even nacho beristain was shocked at how explosive and powerful marquez was...he said after the fight that he never expected jmm to KO pac like that since marquez NEVER has one punch knockout power, but instead breaks guys down (i.e. katsidis and juan diaz)...and the fact that this is all happening now that he hired heredia (a known ped dealer and chemist who never served time) does raise red flags. even erik morales knew what's up when he tweeted "Mexico pharmacy is better" ..this **** is so blatant that it's ridiculous.
    I'm not really surprised about the KO, well I am, but not surprised that it was possible. JMM threw that punch while Pac was coming in... so Pac's momentum met JMM's and that had to hurt.
    I'm more surprised by the KD and how he was able to blast Pac down

Comment

• Its funny how Manny moves up in weight and knocks somebody out and its all natural but when somebody moves up in weight and knocks him out they are on PEDs

Comment

• I really don't see a dramatic difference from the 3rd to the 4th fight, in terms of Marquez's physique. The KD and KO happened because Marquez made the correct split-second adjustments and Pac made the wrong ones. Marquez knew Pac's jab/jab/straight left habit and instead of moving totally outta the way to avoid it, he decided to counter Manny instead.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 12-10-2012, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          I really don't see a dramatic difference from the 3rd to the 4th fight, in terms of Marquez's physique.
          Rosado is about to get his as handed to him, you watch

Comment

• Wait! Let the commission do their jobs...JMM is scared of needle though lol

Comment

• Originally posted by VaginaPuncher View Post
              so your saying pac running into a giant counter punch is a fluke because of PEDS? lol GTFO man that's lame.

what happened with the "I'm scared of needles article?" why don't we bring that up?

and because nacho is shocked doesn't prove **** unless your a paranoid and start connecting meaningless **** together.
              first pac never said he was scared of needles forgot how that rumor started. but he was willing to do full random testing with floyd (although more than a year later). but the point is a much more prime marquez hit pac with hard flush shots and never did pac get knocked down or even remotely close to getting knocked out.

at 39 years old marquez not only looks ripped but has got some new-found punching power..and the fact that this is all coming at a time that he started working more with heredia (a known ped dealer and chemist) should raise red flags...but obviously for some it doesn't.

Comment

• im a huge pacquiao fan but why the **** would juan manuel use peds in the fight of his life,other fans need to get a grip of themselves and stfu he won fair and square pac was coming in all night with his hands low it was definitly coming it was just a matter of when,magnificent win for marquez.i wouldnt mind mayweather marquez 2

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                  it's inevitable....the overnight change is too much to ignore
                  Pretty much. I'm a fan of both fighters, and no doubt in my mind that JMM won the last fight clearly but imo Marquez didn't turn into a knockout artist at 39.

If he really did cleanly then then I think Paulie should hook up with Angel Hernandez

Comment

• Where was the NYTIMEs wen Floyd was questioning MANNY quick rise in the sport and knocking out guys 20 pounds bigger than him huh????

When Floyd called out pac..all you pac tards where saying Floyd has no right and manny Take and pass every commissioned Test!! and unless he's found guilty of cheating We should not Accuse him!!!!

Now I ask all you pac fan Should ya'll give Marquez the same treatment?? until proven Guilty??

Oh I get it!!!!
                    Ya'll Only cry for Drug test when your Boy get's..K.O

Comment

• Originally posted by Digital Hu$tler View Post
                      Its funny how Manny moves up in weight and knocks somebody out and its all natural but when somebody moves up in weight and knocks him out they are on PEDs
                      maybe because pacquiao was in his prime years...and also the fact that pacquiao is just fighting at his natural weight now. when pacquiao was fighting at 130 (before he worked with ariza) he was coming in at 142-145 on fight night. at welterweight pac usually comes in at 148 on fight night...so how is that su****ions? pac is now only fighting at his natural weight class. the fact that marquez who at 39 is now packing a monster punch and explosive power (lets forget that fact that he's still ripped at this age) is su****ious as hell when you see that it's all happening now he's working full-time with heredia. if he wasn't working with a known ped dealer who initially changed his name to avoid being identified then yah there would be no serious speculation..
                      Last edited by Bermuda; 12-10-2012, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X