Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: If My Children Tell Me To Retire, I Will Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmfao and smh at all the PAC turds and tards saying that Manny gave him 3 chances! Haha
    Had JMM gotten Paq'd in any of the previous fights no one would be asking Manny to give JMM another shot.

Manny got Paq'd! Put to sleep, KTFO!, Hattoned, pwilled, good night juiced! No need for another fight.

JMM should retire on top and ride off into the sunset like a G.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Lmfao and smh at all the PAC turds and tards saying that Manny gave him 3 chances! Haha
      Had JMM gotten Paq'd in any of the previous fights no one would be asking Manny to give JMM another shot.

Manny got Paq'd! Put to sleep, KTFO!, Hattoned, pwilled, good night juiced! No need for another fight.

JMM should retire on top and ride off into the sunset like a G.
      /thread...

Comment

Lol what a wuss. Kids TKO within 5, Marquez ain't got ****. Did you see his boy's biceps? Now THAT'S Tiger Muhammad if I've ever not seen Tiger Muhammad. And believe me, I've ever not seen Tiger Muhammad. Dude is mad elusive.

Eighty-twelve ga-google-zillion points that Marquez ducks his kids. P*ssy.

Comment

Originally posted by charlieg View Post
          No, because despite the idiot fan bois with their lack of boxing knowledge and biased Marquez camp versions of events, the reality is Pacquiao won the 3 previous contests (the draw was a clerical error - literally) and was winning this one too before he got stopped.

3 close fights, Pacquiao comes out the victor. If he knocks JMM out, then there is no doubt.

Also it was the manner of the victory. Yes JMM flattened Pacquiao, but he was getting busted up at the time. Put another way, mid-way through the 6th, who did you think was winning? If you say JMM with his broken nose and blood all over his face, then you're either ignorant or blinkered or both. That the KO turned the fight around makes a rematch plausible. Had JMM been dominating Pac then it would be off the cards.
          Here's what I don't get about you Pacquiao defendants, whether Pacquiao was or wasn't winning the fight in the 6th, HE GOT PUT TO SLEEP. If he was winning or not, it is irrelevant being that the outcome was Pacquiao taking a nap in his own corner. I'm not sure if it's really that hard for you people to digest that your man got destroyed or if you guy's are just plain slow. It does not matter about the work he put in in round 6, the knockdown in round 5, or the nice start in rounds 1 & 2, the fact of the matter is that PACQUIAO GOT DROPPED LIKE HE WAS ASSASSINATED!

Comment

Originally posted by r__mutt View Post
            Lol what a wuss. Kids TKO within 5, Marquez ain't got ****. Did you see his boy's biceps? Now THAT'S Tiger Muhammad if I've ever not seen Tiger Muhammad. And believe me, I've ever not seen Tiger Muhammad. Dude is mad elusive.

Eighty-twelve ga-google-zillion points that Marquez ducks his kids. P*ssy.
            He's going to duck someone he almost put in a comma?

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
              The 3 rematches were justified..the first fight ended in a draw and the 2nd fight was so close a KD decided the winner..and the 3rd fight many many people felt Marquez won and the decision went to Pacquiao..

This was as decisive as it gets..Marquez sealed this book with that brutal KO..

Marquez should hang them up and call it one as well..going out on top unlike many..he's a legend, HOFer and ATG!..
              Agreed, people say manny give him chance after chance..there was doubt to who won all those fights..even manny said he wanted to silence the critics and prove he won them all..it's dumb to say manny gave three chances lol..they are so questionable especially the 3rd fight that he wanted to prove he was the better man.. I say manny won two and Marquez won two..hell for the pacman fans do you think he really lost the Bradley fight? Same diff isn't it? I didn't think manny lost to Bradley but the judges did..

Comment

no need of a 5th fight, marquez ended the rivalry last night! pac was out cold, and whats with these so called manny gave marquez 3 chances?? look, prior to last nights fight, pac knocked down marquez 4 times and still couldnt seem to convincingly beat marquez, 4 times and he couldnt ko marquez!! marquez finishes him in 1 knockdown and the last one in a knock out!!!! what more do you guys want?! does someone need to die in order to satisfy you guys and say who officially won?!! theres better fights out there for both of them but as far as fighting each other it should be OVER

Comment

Okay..if its gonna go like that than pacman lost his last two fights on the cards to Bradley and KO to Marquez ..those are facts right? And I believe he lost his last 3 fights if the count marquez III..but I personally don't believe he lost to Bradley ..but I think he lost marquez III..do I think his career is over? No I think he should keep fighting on

Comment

Originally posted by lilducer22 View Post
                    no need of a 5th fight, marquez ended the rivalry last night! pac was out cold, and whats with these so called manny gave marquez 3 chances?? look, prior to last nights fight, pac knocked down marquez 4 times and still couldnt seem to convincingly beat marquez, 4 times and he couldnt ko marquez!! marquez finishes him in 1 knockdown and the last one in a knock out!!!! what more do you guys want?! does someone need to die in order to satisfy you guys and say who officially won?!! theres better fights out there for both of them but as far as fighting each other it should be OVER
                    Look man. We all understand that he got KO'd. No one's taking that away from him. The thing is, the fight was the most electrifying thing we've seen in recent times, right next to Rios/Alvarado.

Pac looked as good as ever, and was winning, and almost stopped JMM for goodness sake. Yes, if Pac looked like some bum that was getting schooled round by round, and then got his lights shut off, of course I'd want him to retire.

That wasn't the case. He was starting to really pour it on JMM, and got caught. It can happen at any time in boxing. That's why this sport is so fun to watch.

That's the reason why people want to see a 5th installment.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                      He's going to duck someone he almost put in a comma?
                      lolwut?????

Comment

Working...
                      X