No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: If My Children Tell Me To Retire, I Will Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
    I agree that it's kind of a ***** move not to give Pac a second chance after Pac gave him all the chances in the world to beat him.
    Do you honestly believe that if Manny knocked Marquez out cold yesterday, that Juan would be rewarded a rematch? Hell no he wouldn't. The 1st 3 fights we're justified, Marquez left no doubt here, we know who the better man is.

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
      Pacquiao has had 4 chances now, and he has never beaten Marquez.

4-0.

3 spankings and a planking
      lmfaoooo cold blooded

Comment

If Manny wants it give him a rematch otherwise retire.
        The only thing Marquez should give is Manny a rematch if he wants it.
        I expect another KO from Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
          By fighting Manny, and Manny saying yes. That in turn bought him that new house he has.

You'll see, once the mortgage starts popping up every month. Hires a bunch of maids and workers for his new crib, he'll sign on the dotted line.
          Pacquiao had to fight Marquez.

Manny got sick and tired of his kids asking why the judges awarded him the third fight even though it was obvious that JMM dished him up again.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
            Oh hell no. You're not about to screw Manny out of a rematch, after he done gave you 3 ****in chances to redeem yourself.

Manny bought you that new house we all saw on 24/7. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
            What chances? All 3 fight Marquez put in work. There were no chances involved. If at any time Pac KTFO JMM then there never would be any rematches. JMM KTFO Pac. That's how you end a rivalry. Be careful what you wish for JMM might end his life next time. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              I'm disappointed in all this hate towards Pacquaio. Both of these guys have given boxing fans some great, memorable matches. The fight was so exciting, packed with tit for tat. Marquez landed the perfect counter that laid Pacquaio out and he deserves some serious credit for such a great fight-ending punch, but to sit here and see all this hate towards Pacquaio, trolls going out of their way to try and humiliate him, spewing hate at his fans, is a discredit to this great sport. Pacquaio and JMM are both great boxing pugilists. No one should be wishing ill-spiritedness towards either one, whether it be slandering their name or wishing them to be injured or worse. I loved the fight, but seeing Pacquaio down like that for an extended amount of time saddened me, just like it would have if it would have been JMM. Honor the boxing greats. Don't hate them when all they have ever done is work tirelessly to entertain you with great fights, great hearts, and great courage. WAR JMM! WAR PACQUIAO!
              Is it directed toward Pacquiao? or toward his ******ed fanbase?

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                If Manny knocked Marquez out cold yesterday...would Marquez get a rematch?
                No, because despite the idiot fan bois with their lack of boxing knowledge and biased Marquez camp versions of events, the reality is Pacquiao won the 3 previous contests (the draw was a clerical error - literally) and was winning this one too before he got stopped.

3 close fights, Pacquiao comes out the victor. If he knocks JMM out, then there is no doubt.

Also it was the manner of the victory. Yes JMM flattened Pacquiao, but he was getting busted up at the time. Put another way, mid-way through the 6th, who did you think was winning? If you say JMM with his broken nose and blood all over his face, then you're either ignorant or blinkered or both. That the KO turned the fight around makes a rematch plausible. Had JMM been dominating Pac then it would be off the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Marquez sounds like he knew it was a lucky punch

Pac broke his nose and was kicking his ass

I think hes afraid to give Pac a rematch if hes talking about his kids making career decision for him
                  Fuk off you idiot pac-stain, go drown yourself.

Plankiao got Knocked The Fuk Out.

Has he woken up yet ?

Did he recognize his wife and kids ?

The way he hit the deck, it looked like Marquez had shot him.

Comment

Originally posted by awara View Post
                    rematch with random blood test i bet both will say NO
                    Well, I don't know about that......seeing as Marquez was the only one willing to do the extra testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Marquez sounds like he knew it was a lucky punch

Pac broke his nose and was kicking his ass

I think hes afraid to give Pac a rematch if hes talking about his kids making career decision for him
                      Dude you are truly sad.....it's pathetic.....be a grown man for once.

Comment

Working...
                      X