No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: If My Children Tell Me To Retire, I Will Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
    I'm disappointed in all this hate towards Pacquaio. Both of these guys have given boxing fans some great, memorable matches. The fight was so exciting, packed with tit for tat. Marquez landed the perfect counter that laid Pacquaio out and he deserves some serious credit for such a great fight-ending punch, but to sit here and see all this hate towards Pacquaio, trolls going out of their way to try and humiliate him, spewing hate at his fans, is a discredit to this great sport. Pacquaio and JMM are both great boxing pugilists. No one should be wishing ill-spiritedness towards either one, whether it be slandering their name or wishing them to be injured or worse. I loved the fight, but seeing Pacquaio down like that for an extended amount of time saddened me, just like it would have if it would have been JMM. Honor the boxing greats. Don't hate them when all they have ever done is work tirelessly to entertain you with great fights, great hearts, and great courage. WAR JMM! WAR PACQUIAO!
    Great post!

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
      The 3 rematches were justified..the first fight ended in a draw and the 2nd fight was so close a KD decided the winner..and the 3rd fight many many people felt Marquez won and the decision went to Pacquiao..

This was as decisive as it gets..Marquez sealed this book with that brutal KO..

Marquez should hang them up and call it one as well..going out on top unlike many..he's a legend, HOFer and ATG!..
      Thats what I was going to say! Rematches are usually done when the fight is too close to call, or the fans express the dissapointment, and boo you like they did pacman after the decisions! But when you get put to sleep?come on, that doesent merit a rematch! ...

Comment

I will lose all respect for him if he refuses to give Pacquiao a rematch considering how many times Pac gave him rematches to redeem himself.

Comment

Marquez sounds like he knew it was a lucky punch

Pac broke his nose and was kicking his ass

I think hes afraid to give Pac a rematch if hes talking about his kids making career decision for him

Comment

I'm disappointed in all this hate towards Pacquaio. Both of these guys have given boxing fans some great, memorable matches. The fight was so exciting, packed with tit for tat. Marquez landed the perfect counter that laid Pacquaio out and he deserves some serious credit for such a great fight-ending punch, but to sit here and see all this hate towards Pacquaio, trolls going out of their way to try and humiliate him, spewing hate at his fans, is a discredit to this great sport. Pacquaio and JMM are both great boxing pugilists. No one should be wishing ill-spiritedness towards either one, whether it be slandering their name or wishing them to be injured or worse. I loved the fight, but seeing Pacquaio down like that for an extended amount of time saddened me, just like it would have if it would have been JMM. Honor the boxing greats. Don't hate them when all they have ever done is work tirelessly to entertain you with great fights, great hearts, and great courage. WAR JMM! WAR PACQUIAO!
            Excellent post.

Going off topic for a bit here, but WHY did you get rid of that AV of that hot ass blonde?!!?

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
              Trollin ass ni kka.
              LOL..oook?

Comment

Marquez has been my favorite boxer since 1996. pac has been Marquez biggest rival and Marquez was pacs biggest rival not floyd

ultimately i have rooted against pac since 2004 accept when he fought oscar. i had the pleasure of meeting him at the wild card gym but if my post and others celebrating Marquez devasting KO of pac comes off as hateful ...

Well F it. my joy in this victory has only gotten sweeter by reading the response from pacfans after seeing their idol destroyed. "luckypunch"

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
                  Thats a b itch move. JMM should give Pac a chance.
                  here you need this
                  he only gave JMM a chance because of GREED . Pac want the money the mexican people would bring in because Bradley couldn't pull in the HIGH PPV he wanted SO STOP ACTING LIKE HE WAS HELPING JMM OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Marquez sounds like he knew it was a lucky punch

Pac broke his nose and was kicking his ass

I think hes afraid to give Pac a rematch if hes talking about his kids making career decision for him
                    What did ya think of that Elephant Man II, brah????

Comment

why do people keep saying his nose was broken, it was bleeding but it was confirmed that it wasnt broken

Comment

Working...
                      X