• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Yes.

Having enjoyed the war they had last night, I wouldn't mind seeing a 5th fight.
      Yep I agree.

Comment

Sure do. I actually think now, it needs to happen.

Comment

Although marquez is still looking good, I think it might get to the point where pac will win in the future because of the age difference. Pac 33, marquez 39. Marquez statistically should have been retired already! He mainly beats pacquiao with his craft and study of pac over the years. Why give pac the satisfaction of letting him beat marquez based on his slowing reflexes and conditioning in the future, and loose that moment in history he created last night? He should drop the 3lbs to 140(he weighed in 143)and fight Danny Garcia. Broner mentioned marquez's name recently, lol but true....

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
            Well its not an excuse if it happens.

The blame must be 100% on Pacquiao and the credit must also be 100% for Marquez.

Its not JMM's fault that he didnt train the way he use to.
            I know,it's pacquiaos fault for not training but as a boxing fan you want both man to be 100%..

When leonard fought duran..sugar ray knew that duran was living a ****ty lifestyle so that gave him advantage..duran was not living the life of a pro boxer..

All I'm saying is that JMM has nothing as a boxer which stands above pacquiao..I don't wanna watch the fight if pac does the same **** all over again..

Forget the politics and put the religion fanatics on side for a few months..live healthy,keep going to the gym and spar every now and then,training hard for a few weeks and then getting into a big fight will do nothing for you..as a boxer you need to live the life of a boxer..like cos de mato said when he trained tyson..a boxer can not have any distraction in his life other wise he's fkd.

Comment

If they are both up to it, I'm in .... who would not after a fight like that. These type of fights don't come every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                I know,it's pacquiaos fault for not training but as a boxing fan you want both man to be 100%..

When leonard fought duran..sugar ray knew that duran was living a ****ty lifestyle so that gave him advantage..duran was not living the life of a pro boxer..

All I'm saying is that JMM has nothing as a boxer which stands above pacquiao..I don't wanna watch the fight if pac does the same **** all over again..

Forget the politics and put the religion fanatics on side for a few months..live healthy,keep going to the gym and spar every now and then,training hard for a few weeks and then getting into a big fight will do nothing for you..as a boxer you need to live the life of a boxer..like cos de mato said when he trained tyson..a boxer can not have any distraction in his life other wise he's fkd.
                Paquiao,roach, and his camp were happy because this time pacman had no distractions and was 100 percent and motivated. Im not saying that you are making excuses! But religion is what gives him his mental toughness in and out of the ring! He put politics on hold.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  Pac needs to avoid JMM at all costs, 5th fight will end the same way and end Pacs career

Pac needs to go build himself again if he is ever to get back in the ring JMM
                  last time I check this was his 4th fight with Marquez, if Pac dont want challenges like this, we will not even see 2nd fight.

Comment

Yeah, I want to see them fight again. I think they should. A lot of money in it for both fighters and we can see if Pac can redeem himself. If (and I know this is a big if) Pac hadn't gotten smashed by that punch, he was on the way to a clear victory. I definitely want to see them fight for a 5th time. This is some throw back shit right here. You rarely see fighters have a rivalry like this and fight this many times these days.

Comment

Pac-Marquez 5 would be the biggest fight in the history of the sport

But I'm on the fence about it.

Marquez won the last fight but Pacquiao is still better than him. Pac is 2-1-1 (really 3-1) against him and 5 KD vs 1 KD and 1 KO so what does he really gain except another massive payday?

And lets not forget that Pac was kicking his ass and broke his nose blood everywhere and gave him a concussion while Pac was fine after the KO and went to the hospital as a precaution and passed all tests

Look at Marquez's shoulders in this pic, he has bigger shoulders than Cam Newton

If they fight again Pac will beat him but it won't do anything for his legacy cuz hes already beat him twice (3 times if that dumbass judge knew basic math.)

Comment

Working...
                      X