Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you wanna see JMM vs Pac 5?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game over pinoys you lose,enjoy eating crow.

Thier won't be no 5th fight cause this one ended in a ko

Comment

Yes.

Having enjoyed the war they had last night, I wouldn't mind seeing a 5th fight.

Comment

Yes there should be a 5th fight,the truth is JMM is not even half as good as pacquiao...but one thing pacquiao needs to do is keep going to the gym..mayweather is always in the gym doesn't matte if he's fighting or not.

JMM knew that pac was distracted by all the bull**** surrounding him..pac was never in the gym ,he started training few weeks before the fight,a pro fighter needs to attend the gym all the time..you need to train..you don't have to go all out but your body needs to stay active, for a boxer it's a must.

Comment

i was disagreeing with the fourth one. but if those two guys want it again, thats their choice, and I'd back them up. great for boxing IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
            Yes there should be a 5th fight,the truth is JMM is not even half as good as pacquiao...but one thing pacquiao needs to do is keep going to the gym..mayweather is always in the gym doesn't matte if he's fighting or not.

JMM knew that pac was distracted by all the bull**** surrounding him..pac was never in the gym ,he started training few weeks before the fight,a pro fighter needs to attend the gym all the time..you need to train..you don't have to go all out but your body needs to stay active, for a boxer it's a must.
            might as well get a gym tattoo...

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
              Nope, not interested at all. 8 years later and Pacquiao still hasn't been able to adjust to Marquez's style. He gives him too much trouble for a clear cut win but this one nailed it with an exclamation point. Pacquiao got Nyquill'd, but the Bradley loss will also add some fuel and overrate his win against Pacquiao. I wouldn't mind seeing Marquez vs Bradley/Rios next but they better pay a lump sum to Marquez. He could easily retire.
              Obviously didn't watch the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus Flower View Post
                might as well get a gym tattoo...
                It's true,a pro boxer needs to be in the gym all year around..

In thai boxing..the thais are known to train "not as hard" every day while the dutch fighters only train hard weeks before the fight..it's better to do a little every day it's like a car..you take care of it it's gonna last you for a long time the same goes with your body.

Comment

I'll watch Pac/Marquez 5 if it happens, doesn't mean I want it to happen.

Comment

It's true,a pro boxer needs to be in the gym all year around..

In thai boxing..the thais are known to train "not as hard" every day while the dutch fighters only train hard weeks before the fight..it's better to do a little every day it's like a car..you take care of it it's gonna last you for a long time the same goes with your body.
                    you have a point, my nig**a..

Comment

Well its not an excuse if it happens.

The blame must be 100% on Pacquiao and the credit must also be 100% for Marquez.

Its not JMM's fault that he didnt train the way he use to.

Comment

Working...
                      X