Comments Thread For: Nacho Admits He Was Shocked By Marquez's KO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Presidente View Post
    That was impressive. I wonder what Mayweather is thinking?....or laughing
    Manny should have taken the Mayweather fight back in 09. win or lose he would have made more and had a longer career. Bob Arum put him against back to back Top Rank fighters/affiliates until his time was up. JMM put Pac out in 6 rounds. who would have thought? Manny is going to be nervous now in the ring and all of these young guys who will end up fighting Manny will practice that punch. Pacquiao number has been called. I don't think he would ever fight JMM again.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      Come on man. Go ahead with that. Marquez has been one punch KO'n cats for YEARS who never been KO'd before. Diaz, Casamayor and how he out boxed and KO'd Katsidas.... he just timed Pac coming in, put all of his power into that counter shot. that punch probably would have dropped about anyone from 140/147 or at least stunned and dropped them hard. Non sense you are speaking right now.
      Well the bottom line is, If Pac would have taken the blood tests like he said he would do, we wouldn't have people questioning this.

We all know JMM would test as he gave Pac the same option Floyd did with the I will test if you will test. Just like Mosley offered. We all know what happened on both these occasions.

Yet somehow people still say "but Floyd"

Comment

Come on man. Go ahead with that. Marquez has been one punch KO'n cats for YEARS who never been KO'd before. Diaz, Casamayor and how he out boxed and KO'd Katsidas.... he just timed Pac coming in, put all of his power into that counter shot. that punch probably would have dropped about anyone from 140/147 or at least stunned and dropped them hard. Non sense you are speaking right now.
        Dude, Angel Hernandez was dealing STERIODS that beat OST's for gawd sake! Marquez made it clear in the past that he himself had su****ions of Manny juicing, especially after Manny refused blood testing, and then Marquez brought in a former admitted steriod dealer into his camp and all of a sudden became stronger approaching 40! GTFOH with that. Did Marquez deserve the win? Yes. It's Pacquiao's camp that refused the testing afterall, but to say you know that Marquez was clean for sure last night is a joke. Manny had been clipped many times by the very same punches. we don't know who's juicing or not, Ever heard of hiding in plain sight?

Comment

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
          Who wasnt ?

God damn that was beautiful!
          Whats up with your avi? That guy looks like Lou Ferrigno's poop

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
            Yeah, Marquez has never had any power but he has nearly identical record as Pacquiao!

2:16

1:05

2:03
            The Baby Bull fight 1 KO. That was epic.

Comment

Manny should have taken the Mayweather fight back in 09. win or lose he would have made more and had a longer career. Bob Arum put him against back to back Top Rank fighters/affiliates until his time was up. JMM put Pac out in 6 rounds. who would have thought? Manny is going to be nervous now in the ring and all of these young guys who will end up fighting Manny will practice that punch. Pacquiao number has been called. I don't think he would ever fight JMM again.
              Manny was juicing in 2009. Plain and simple. All those excuses about needles, phobias, ect was all BS and smoke screens..

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                Dude, Angel Hernandez was dealing STERIODS that beat OST's for gawd sake! Marquez made it clear in the past that he himself had su****ions of Manny juicing, especially after Manny refused blood testing, and then Marquez brought in a former admitted steriod dealer into his camp and all of a sudden became stronger approaching 40! GTFOH with that. Did Marquez deserve the win? Yes. It's Pacquiao's camp that refused the testing afterall, but to say you know that Marquez was clean for sure last night is a joke. Manny had been clipped many times by the very same punches. we don't know who's juicing or not, Ever heard of hiding in plain sight?
                Yeah, but Manny could have been juicing in this fight too. Top Rank didn't want the test PLUS Manny and Roach didn't stress it so why are you? Pacquiao actually had Marquez leaking and in trouble before the KO punch. It was well timed with Pacquiao leaning in and Marquez pulling the trigger right on the button. Marquez has KO'd guys before so why is he being looked at as a cheat? It's boxing. Any fighter can get KO'd. Manny took the L and gave it up so everyone should do the same.

Comment

Marquez said he was going to KO Pacquiao. I am just surprised how he did it. These lames don't know that a well timed punch is one of the most deadliest punches. Look at Martinez KO over Williams, or Pacquiao's KO over Hatton. Manny ran into that punch like Hatton did to Mayweather. Manny admitted he got caught and his fans should show the same respect instead of b!tch'n and moaning. JMM was always the better fighter/boxer. He just need to fight his fight and I've been saying this for years.
                  And all this time i thought a poorly timed punch is one of the most deadliest punches

Gosh darn it

Comment

Originally posted by ricomisys View Post
                    Angel Memo Heredia go to fighthype website then add the following /pages/content11165.html
                    Dude, I have ZERO interest in going on a witch hunt to uncover something that will cast doubt on what JMM did last night. Just like I've never had any interest in uncovering something on Pac to crap on what he's done in his career. We can speculate all we won't. And yes I have an opinion on each. But until we have concrete proof that shows otherwise. In my mind Pac's career and JMM's now signature win are legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      And all this time i thought a poorly timed punch is one of the most deadliest punches

Gosh darn it
                      But you see posters trying to discredit Marquez by saying everything in the book like he don't have KO power. It's lame. Martinez/Williams, Pacquiao/Hatton, Marquez/Pacquiao. All them punches were timed and placed right on the button.

Comment

Working...
                      X