Are there any mega fights left?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
    Pac vs JMM 5>>>>>>Pac vs Mayweather
    I agree, but I am not sure Pacman will ever fully recover from this, and JMM will not decide to retire...

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      JMM-Bradley???
      Bradley and megafight should never be used in the same thread

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
        I agree, but I am not sure Pacman will ever fully recover from this, and JMM will not decide to retire...
        It will happen its the biggest $$$$$$$ ever

Comment

Mayweather-Martinez
          Vitali-Haye
          JMM-Bradley???
          Non of those is mega fight, except the first.

For the mega fight you need two big stars fighting close to their primes. Vitali is almost retired and for Haye I am even sure he is HOF (although I like him).

Bradley... please!

Comment

Non of those is mega fight, except the first.

For the mega fight you need two big stars fighting close to their primes. Vitali is almost retired and for Haye I am even sure he is HOF (although I like him).

Bradley... please!
            Vitali-Haye would be massive maybe not so much in America but world wide.

Comment

Vitali-Haye would be massive maybe not so much in America but world wide.
              Can it be bigger than Wlad-Haye? Do you consider that one to be all time mega fight?

Vitali is no where near his prime, so he can't be bigger star at this point than wlad was when he fought haye.

Haye was the champion when he fought Wlad and never lost in HW (although he didn't fight much). Now he is already beaten (convincingly) by Wlad and he is not a champion.

It would be a good fight if it happens - but mega fight - I don't think so. Haye is not that big and he is already semi-retired.

Comment

Martinez vs Mayweather.

After Pacquiao's loss Martinez' people should be calling out Floyd like crazy.

Comment

Can it be bigger than Wlad-Haye? Do you consider that one to be all time mega fight?

Vitali is no where near his prime, so he can't be bigger star at this point than wlad was when he fought haye.

Haye was the champion when he fought Wlad and never lost in HW (although he didn't fight much). Now he is already beaten (convincingly) by Wlad and he is not a champion.

It would be a good fight if it happens - but mega fight - I don't think so. Haye is not that big and he is already semi-retired.
                  Championships don't mean shyt. Haye has waaaaaaaaaaaay more momentum now than he did when he fought Wlad.

Comment

Mayweather vs Canelo/Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                      Championships don't mean shyt. Haye has waaaaaaaaaaaay more momentum now than he did when he fought Wlad.
                      How that come?! He is not sure if he is even boxing ever anymore and he has "waaaaaaaay more momentum"

And if that's the true, why not make Wlad-Haye 2 then? Why he is not using all that momentum to become a champion once again?! He is 31 - that's nothing in HW. Most HW fighters are at there peak till 35...

He was coming in Wlad's fight with attitude "I'm gonna save the HW division. I am gonna murder the Klitschkos and be the best british fighter ever!"

Now he is like "I want that one last fight. I only want Vitali! I am not interested in anything else. I don't care for division or boxing. I just want to fight 42 old guy!"
                      Last edited by Simurgh; 12-09-2012, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X