No announcement yet.

Are there any mega fights left?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any mega fights left?

So, what is the biggest possible fight right now or in the near future?

Although it was getting little too late for Pac-May it still should have been a mega fight, but after this not so more.

What happens with the boxing now? Are there any mega fights that can be made? I am afraid this one was the last mega fight (between two ATGs) we'll see for a while. And it was a beauty! But all of it made me a little sad for the boxing. Pacman will now be promoted to the level of bum. I doubt Mayweather will fight Martinez... What do you guys think?

Pacquiao-Mayweather would still be huge if it took place in May. One loss against an incredible JMM doesn't mean Pac can't fcuk Floyd up.

Comment

Mayweather Canelo, Mayweather Martinez, Mares Donaire

Comment

any fight with Canelo against a top name would be huge

the rematch between Martinez and Chavez Jr will certainly garner more attention perhaps not enough to be considered a mega fight though

it's tough there are still tons of great fights between the best in their divisions but none of them have the star quality that guys like Pacquiao and Mayweather have and with Pac's future uncertain and Floyd's lack of opponents I suppose the options are slim

Comment

IMO

Jr.vs Canelo in Mexico would be fcking crazy.

Will never happen though because of Arum/DLH.

Mares/Donaire is shaping up to be good too.

Ward is also there to make superfights.

Comment

I am afraid by the time Canelo reaches the level of HOF or near Mayweather will be long gone.. Martinez is the only one I think, but knowing Mayweather he won't fight him...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post

Ward is also there to make superfights.
              do you think Ward will ever be a big enough draw though I don't think he will he's great at what he does but would probably bore the casual fan

Comment

Well I am not talking about great big fights - surly there are plenty of them. But about mega fights - fights that will make people talk for the years. Hearns - Hagler, Ali-Freizer, Bowe - Holyfield type of fights...

Comment

Pac vs JMM 5>>>>>>Pac vs Mayweather

Comment

Mayweather-Martinez
                    Vitali-Haye
                    JMM-Bradley???

Comment

Working...
                    X