No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Happy He Didn't Retire, Roach Eyes Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paq is good not great

Great fighters do not get KO'd like Manny did? Paq got pulverized. Sugar Ray never happened to either of them. Ali- Floyd-Chavez not happening. Paq got smashed face first in an embarrassing manner. Paq is not great merely good. Big difference in great and good. When a pug gets KO'd like Paq went out you never ever recover from that mentally or physically.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
      Man enough with this already, we don't need a 5th fight, this is ridiculous. There are a ton of fighters out there that both could be making exciting fights with, let JMM have his victory and move on. I think Manny better give serious consideration about who he fights next after that monster KO. In JMM's case he has nothing more to prove whatsoever. I see no point to a 5th fight.
      People who doesn't want the 5th fight just makes me smh. These are the people
      who just want to secure JMM victory. This fight is good for boxing and 5th fight is a must if both party agrees with the terms. Who are you to say 5th fight is ridiculous?

Comment

another one

They have to say they want a 5th fight. There is nothing else for Pac after a vicious KO like that. Arum has milked the cow and it's about to run dry. The only way they can keep milkin him is another Marquez fight

Comment

Originally posted by superhero View Post
          who just want to secure JMM victory. This fight is good for boxing and 5th fight is a must if both party agrees with the terms. Who are you to say 5th fight is ridiculous?

Comment

No more - four is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by superhero View Post
              In the 3rd fight Marquez easily decisioned Pacquiao, the Pac/Bradley fight was closer..... and in the weekend Pac got stretched out.

Manny had 4 chances to prove that he could beat Marquez, and he failed 4 times.

Plus, Marquez will seriously hurt Pac next time. Manny knows that he cant outbox Marquez and he will be gun-shy about being too aggressive..... I cant see what sort of changes or gameplan Manny could adopt to effect a change in his fortunes..... getting in with JMM again could finish him for good.

Comment

Working...
              X