Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Have No Excuses, I'll Be Back To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao has never looked the same since Margarito. Fact. Funny enough the same could be said of Mosley...

Comment

Pac is a class act , one of my all time favs ! If you never fight again thanks for all the great memories and **** Mayweather !

Comment

Originally posted by jcamarena79 View Post
        This is the beauty about boxing....one punch can change the whole scene, you dont need to wait to see if they had stamina or make adjustments...C'mon now !!
        Yes you do, if you intend to tell me that somebody was " winning ".

Did you read the post that I replied to ?

This is not the amateurs.

It seems silly to tell me that Pacquiao was " winning " the fight 2 seconds before he got KTFO just because he was 1 point up on the cards in a fight that had not even reached the half-way point.

The fight was just starting to play out, any of the issues that I mentioned could have become a factor.

That is as silly as trumpeting that Khan was " winning " a fight that was 2 rounds old before he got KTFO. I am not sold on Garcia, but anybody who thinks that they are " winning " against him when the fight is 2 rounds old, is probably about to get KTFO..... because it takes him 2-3 rounds to start to get his timing.

Some guys are just slow starters.

Come on man, they wont even go to the cards in the event of a headbutt unless the fight has reached the 4th round.

Comment

If only his fans were as gracious...

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
            Pacquiao will be back, but he'll never be the same. The invincibility factor is gone. In boxing, fighters sometimes need to know something is possible before they can pull it off themselves. Pacquiao can be knocked out, even by a smaller man, and real welterweights have taken notes.
            hes been koed b4, pac knows the drill

Comment

Working...
            X