Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Have No Excuses, I'll Be Back To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing I like to hear more from a fighter after a loss than "I have no excuses." Good on ya Manny.

Comment

Pac should just retire.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
        Floyd would have KO'd Manny so easy it's funny. So stop talking about how much class Manny has. If he was so classy he would have fought Floyd instead of letting Arum tell him what to do.
        Maybe but he doesn't get credit because he didn't do it. He refused the fight by crying for extra testing and fearing for his health. KING of the fantasy fights.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
          Vic got KOed by Nonito and that guy simply couldn't accept that he got KOed
          Lol that's true, Vic is something else lol

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            Never be sad for a fighter to go out like that. That is the way a warrior should lose. Give it their all and sometimes fall short. It was clean, no controversy, no regrets. I hope they fight again. Both of them made me proud to be a fight fan. Don't think for a second Manny is done. His wounds will heal and he still has a couple more fights in him.

I loved his response when they asked him if he was going to ever fight again, after so many wars he's been in, he gave no hesitation. "Of Course I will fight again". No feeling sorry for himself, no bitterness, no worries. That people is a warrior.
            Repped!

Comment

Pacquiao needs to practice fundamentals! He ain't 28/29 years old no more

Comment

First and foremost...congrats to DINAMITA for finally getting closure and the repsect he's been due. Secondly, people are so quick to write Pacquiao off and talk about how he should retire. Gimme a break! He was ahead in that fight and got caught by a perfect punch by Marquez. ANYBODY can be knocked out, remember that. Pac looked good and I look forward to see him come back. Can't wait for Marquez/Pacquiao 5....(Like how I put Marquez/Pacquiao instead of the normal Pacquaio/Marquez?) Great fight!!!

Comment

Good shit!

Comment

I don't know how anyone can hate a fighter like Pacqiuao.

Great stuff from both fighters. Hope to see Pacqiuao recover from this and give us a few more excellent fights like this one.

Comment

This is one of, maybe the biggest reason I love Pacquiao.. his humility. Definitely the peoples champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X